𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 - 𝘀.𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗿

𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵, 𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘭. 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘹.
------
it was a memorable night for sure, i was out with my girls in blue with a drink in my hand. we were celebrating our win against arsenal at a local club, the whole team had tagged along.

i usually didn't party much, preferring to stay at home, but sam was going so i went too. currently, sam was sitting at the table with millie and a couple others while i was on the floor dancing. i could feel sam's eyes rake over me from where i was with guro. i had managed to convince her to come out to the floor and got a couple of vodka shots in us to boost the confidence.

the song suddenly changed and it was an upbeat vibe, both me and guro were singing along with eachother. she was behind me, my back pressed up against her front. i was practically grinding on her, fully aware that sam was watching us two. guro seemed to notice too as she leant down to whisper in my ear.

"she's watching us."

"good. i get better sex when she's pissed."

guro laughed loudly from behind me, i had no filter with alcohol. we continued our suggestive dancing before sam had had enough and walked over. it was perfect timing, the song had just ended and jessie had gotten a bit tired so headed to the table. sam all but stormed over to me when she left and took jess's place. her hands on my hips, pulling our bodies closer together until there was no space left between us.

"i didn't like you dancing with guro."

"no? i thought we looked hot."

i knew that teasing her was a fine line between being flirty and bratty, but i was feeling the latter.

"too hot, love. no one else gets to see this pretty ass but me."

she gripped my ass to punctuate her statement, leaning down and licked a stripe up the side of my neck, finishing below my ear. i hummed in satisfaction, my head tilted back and eyes closed.

"meet me in the bathroom." sam spoke lowly into my ear, then left me on the dance floor. i downed the rest of my drink then followed sam. i found her where she said she would be, standing in front of the mirror fixing the collar of her shirt. when she saw me, she glanced around the room before dragging me into the nearest stall.

her lips were on mine the second the lock on the door clicked. i melted instantly, the alcohol in my system amplifying my neediness. sam's lips trailed from mine down to my neck then collarbone. she pushed the straps of my dress down, bunching it around my middle, only to find out i was not wearing a bra.

she pulled back with a glazed look in her eyes before diving back in, but this time attaching her lips to my left breast. her fingers reaching up to attend to the right.

i let out a small sigh, trying my hardest to be quiet. i had no intention of getting caught fucking in a club bathroom. but the way same moved her tongue against my nipple made it very hard to contain the moans i wanted to let out.

"quiet, baby girl. don't want anyone catching us, do we?"

i shook my head vigorously, hands trailing over sam's body now. she just smirked at my neediness, switching her attention to my right nipple for a bit before kneeling down further and pushing my dress up so it was entirely bunched around my stomach.

she hooked her fingers into the bands of my underwear and pulled it down to pool at my ankles.

"you gonna be a good girl and stay quiet?"

"mm, yes sammy i'll be quiet."

"that's my girl."

and with that she dove straight into my dripping pussy. a strangled moan left my throat as she harshly sucked on my clit.

"fuck, sam, more."

i whispered breathily, using every ounce of self control i had not to scream out her name. she added her fingers to the mix, pushing two of them into my clenching hole while her mouth continued to suck on the bundle of nerves.

sam set a pace with her fingers, gradually increasing it until i was teetering on the edge of orgasming. she kept going, unrelenting as her fingers pounded into me and tongue flicked my clit repeatedly.

"s-sam, i'm coming!"

she didn't respond, just kept going, determined to push me over the edge. it didn't take long before i could feel myself let go, cumming all over sam's fingers and her face.

i couldn't move for a second afterwards, just stood panting against the door while sam stood up and sucked my juices off her fingers.

"such a good girl for me. round two with my cock?"

------
𝘈/𝘕:

𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘢'𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦. 𝘪'𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. 🫶🏻