PROLOGUE

Namjoon was friends with jimin's father they both went to same school which is not much costly just they were studying with scholarship back namjoon was also poor only but as time went by he became one of the richest man in Korea. But he never forget his only best friend which is mr park. And about mr park he was met with an accident so he can't do much work at a time but somehow he managed.

But one day namjoon met mr park they both lost their contact number when namjoon went to abroad they met and talk and get to know that they both have 2 sons namjoon says he have yoongi and jungkook while mr park said he have hoseok and jimin.mr park told many families came and ask for the hand of jimin as he is cute boy with kindness in his heart(don't get me wrong that i hate hobi it just this is jikook na so I have to focus on it⭐) and he also told that he don't have money to do the marriage so namjoon told him if mr park is agreeing in this he will accept hobi and jimin for his sons yoongi and jungkook as soon as he said that mr park denied it because they are extremely rich and they are just roadside people but namjoon insisted and mr park agreed with tears in his eyes as his sons are going in a rich family.

Both the families were happy both the families held the marriage of yoongi and hoseok first because they are elder sons so and after 6 months jungkook and jimin will get married.jihope agreed to this marriage even yoongi but not jungkook he want to marry with his love of life but then to he will get married to his parents wish.

After marriage of jikook jungkook acted cold towards jimin always scold him but with sope they were a romantic couple they gave a try to their marriage and also had the daughter and about jimin well jin ordered jungkook to give him a heir to handle the business so jungkook got jimin pregnant but in pregnancy of jimin he cared for him and slowly developed feelings for him but can't show it so to avoid the feeling he again started being rude and about jimin he was already in love with jungkook

So let see what future holds for them💜

Pls vote it armies if u like it