PART 8

AUTHOR'S POV
After coming downstairs both jikook sat beside eachother with the other members of the family.

Jungkook:me and jimin has decided to send off tae to kindergarten what u all say about it?
Yoongi: jungkook it's ur child so u both should decide and yes bear needs to learn new things
Namjoon:yes kook send him it will be good for him.
Jungkook:ok then--mom why are u pouting like that.
Jin:i don't want my baby tiger leaving me and going but it's also about his future right so it's okay.

Jungkook just smiled they all surely loves taehyung a lot that they are not even ready to send him off for 2-3 hr.

Just then they heard small foots coming towards them and they all know who exactly is coming.

When they all turned to the side there the toddler baby tae was coming towards his parents with wobbly legs and stand infront of jimin making grabby hands towards him.

Taehyung:MAMA UPIE UPIE.

Jimin pick him up the baby immediately hide his face in jimin's crook of neck jungkook was just sitting silently seeing all the scene.

He sensed it out that taehyung was angry with him but kept silent Taehyung then went towards yoongi and who was yoongi to ignore him he picked him up.

Taehyung:meow unkie
Yoongi:yes my champ
Taehyung: will ywou bwe mwy dada

Everyone was shocked listening this but also cooed at the innocent baby.jungkook was way too much shocked and was taken aback by the question.but then everyone bursts into a fit of laughing except one person which is none other than Jeon jungkook itself.

Jungkook: taehyung what are u saying
Jin:he is a baby Jeon u should understand that ok

Jin winked at jungkook he understood what was his mom saying.

Jungkook:hmm so taehyung is not my son anymore how about jisoo will become my daughter
Jisoo:yaaaahhhh

Taehyung just peek from suga's chest but didn't get up from his place.

Jungkook:jisoo how about u and me go to amusement park tonight
Jisoo:yes uncle kook

That's it for taehyung he immediately freed himself from yoongi's embrace and ran towards jungkook and started making grabby hands.

Taehyung:dada UPIE
Jungkook:u r not my son then why would I carry you huh
Taehyung:u mwy dada
Jungkook:who said that I am ur dada hmm
Taehyung:mama*crying*

Taehyung started crying jungkook can't hold himself anymore he immediately pull tae in his embrace and kissed his forehead.

Jungkook:are u angry on dada baby
Taehyung:nwo

Jungkook just smiled finally his bear is not angry anymore.

I HOPE U ALL WILL LIKE IT PLS VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS 😊 LOVE U 💜