PART 16

AUTHOR'S POV
Right now jimin is trying to put a naughty tae to sleep but here our little trouble maker is not ready to sleep only jumping around.

Jimin:baby sleep na*whine*
Taehyung:TaeTae wanf dada
Jimin:baby dada will come tomorrow pls sleep na kiddo
Taehyung:no mama I wanf dada

U all are confused about why taehyung was whining well jungkook has to meet a important client tonight so he took a flight to Japan this morning.

And when jungkook left, taehyung was still sleeping and didn't even knowing that his dada has gone without giving him his chocolate.

At night around 6:00 when jungkook didn't came taehyung started asking about him and then jimin told everything thing to tae.

Soon taehyung started crying saying he want to go to his father but jimin didn't called jk maybe he will be busy that's what jimin thought.

Taehyung only sleep when jungkook is in home or when he himself make taehyung to sleep by taking him in his arms and patting his small bum.

Usually when jungkook go out on business trip he make sure to call jimin and make tae sleep but today is different because he was making a important deal which can leads to have a profit in upcoming projects.

Jimin:baby pls mama is tired na
Taehyung:me no wanf me wanf dada
Jimin:*sigh*ok how about we go to grandma?
Taehyung:why grandma
Jimin:he will tell some stories and u will sleep how about that.

Taehyung just nodded curiously and jimin took taehyung in his arms and went towards namjin room and knocked at that.

After sometimes namjoon opened the door and smiled seeing his
son- in -law and grandson was standing there he took tae in his arms and told jimin to come inside.

Namjoon:what happens jimin is everything fine.
Jimin: actually he doesn't want to sleep because he want jungkook i insisted so many times but he is not sleeping nor letting me to sleep
Jin:oh than I will tell a story to tae how about that .

Taehyung just nodded and jin took a book from the shelf and started telling him about fairy stories while jimin and namjoon just sat there.

Jin:so once upon a time-----------------------------------------------------------and they live happily together.

And when jin turned to taehyung hoping he slept taehyung was wide awake smiling.

Jin:jimin I think someone is not in the mood to sleep.
Jimin:yeah eomma i am not feeling well to and this kid is not letting me sleep
Jin:just call jungkook jimina he will not be angry when it comes to his own child.

Jimin just nodded and left with taehyung to his room,and called jungkook after sometime there he picked up.

ON THE CALL
Jungkook:jimin what happened is everything fine.

Jimin told everything to jungkook what happened today while baby tae was squealing in happiness because of his dada's voice.

Jungkook:oh my poor baby I am really sorry jimin u have to suffer this much.
Jimin:no it's okay it's just i was----oh taehyung want to talk to u.

Taehyung:dada
Jungkook:my baby why are u troubling mama huh be a good boy and sleep.
Taehyung:me missh u dada
Jungkook:okay I will come back tomorrow ok when u will open ur eyes u will see me
Taehyung:phomise
Jungkook:*chuckle*promise love now pls sleep and let mama sleep to hmm
Taehyung:okay.

CALL ENDED

And when call was ended taehyung immediately lay down and jimin too smiled and lay down and started stroking taehyung's hair and soon they both drifted to their dreamland.

I hope u all will like it pls vote and comment guys 😊 love you 💓 suggest me ur ideas tooo