PART 7

AUTHOR'S POV
Right now jimin is sitting on the bed and taehyung was sleeping in his laps and jungkook was sitting beside jimin stroking his hair.

Jimin: don't u think that from now onwards he should start going for school.
Jungkook:huh yeah even I was thinking the same he can also be well mannered.
Jimin:yes we have to admit him in kindergarten what u say.
Jungkook:yeah we should probably now leave him to school I will talk to the principal ok
Jimin:ok then it's done.

They both then lay down in between them was baby tae he have his own room but he prefers to sleep with his parents more like with jimin.

Soon the small family drifted off to sleep.

NEXT MORNING
Right now jimin was trying to make baby tae eat but the stubborn bear was only throwing tantrum.jungkook was not in the kitchen at that time.

Jimin:baby just eat a little bit then I will not tell u to eat
Tae:mama nwo
Jimin:bear u have not even touched it yet see dada will scold u now come on eat first baby.
Tae: DWONT WAWNF THWE FOOF

That's it the next moment jimin saw was taehyung fell down from his high chair and had the hand printed on his cheeks and crying non stop he then looked up to saw who hit him then it's none other than Jeon jungkook.

Jimin immediately took taehyung in his arms and started rocking him taehyung has a fistful hair of jimin's nape and was also biting jimin's neck being scared.

Jungkook: it's all ur fault u have only gave him this much courage to talk back to elders

Jimin was silently listening keeping his head low down while baby tae was doing the same clingy thing.

Jin:oh c'mon jungkook it's not even jimin's fault he was just trying to feed taehyung and about bear well he is just a baby and of course the baby will throw tantrum only go from here poor baby bear.

Jungkook went from there and jimin took taehyung to his room and sat with taehyung in his arms.

Just then taehyung look up from jimin's chest and mumbled a small.

Tae:dada bwad mwe hate dada
Jimin:no baby u should not say that ok.
Tae:mama sowy
Jimin:bub why are u sorry hmm
Tae: bwecauwse ofwf mwe dada swcold u
Jimin:my love it's okay it's not ur fault ok but from now onwards u have to eat ok now sleep for sometime u must be tired na
Tae:mama lullaby pls

Jimin sang a lullaby for taehyung and tuck him in the bed.just then jungkook entered in the room.

Jungkook:did he slept
Jimin: yeah just now
Jungkook:hmm jimin i am sorry ok I just lost my patience pls forgive me
Jimin: it's okay u just scolded me .

Jungkook just smiled and they both went downstairs leaving a small fluffy ball to sleep

I hope you all will like it pls vote and comment guys 😊