PART 15

AUTHOR'S POV
Right now jungkook and jimin with taehyung on jungkook's lap were sitting in dentist clinic.

Actually after having breakfast taehyung got a harsh tooth ache so jikook immediately took him to the dentist.

Taehyung:mwama dwid that Dr will shuuu mwy pwain
Jimin:yes baby the Dr will shu ur pain away.

Soon they heard a high pitched scream and after sometime a girl came out crying saying she was frightened by the pain.

Taehyung's eyes got teary both jikook failed to notice this he escaped from jungkook's grip and ran out.

Jikook: TAEHYUNG*whisper yell*

Both jimin and jungkook ran after him but taehyung was soon enough to ran with his wobbly legs but still he managed and ran but fell down on the middle of the road a car was coming in high speed.

But fortunately jungkook was fast to grab taehyung he immediately slapped taehyung then and there and said .

Jungkook:ARE U MAD OR WHAT HUH CAN'T U HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF SENSE---

Jungkook was going to scold more but jimin grabbed his arm and shooed him that everyone's attention are on them.

Jungkook grabbed taehyung's small wrist tightly and went inside dragging him who was on hiccups.

Soon they Heard taehyung's name being call they went inside taehyung was scared to do this but he also can't do anything his tooth is paining too much.

Dr:hey cute baby come here

Dr then took taehyung and laid him and asked in which teeth he is feeling pain and taehyung showed him his last tooth.

Dr nodded smiling and started his process taehyung tightly grip jimin's hand in fear soon the Dr removed the tooth and put it in the cornor.

He soon cleaned taehyung's mouth who was crying in pain.

Soon they headed out while carrying sleeping taehyung in jimin's arms.

by the way the dentist

I hope u all will like it pls vote and comment guys 😊 love you 💓 suggest me ur ideas too i will make them