EPILOGUE

AUTHOR'S POV
Right now jimin,jungkook and taehyung was in the flight flying to Paris,tae was whining a lot to take him to Paris so that he can see Disney land ,so despite being a tight schedule jungkook somehow arrange the work and finally made time for his family,when jk announced 1 week back that they are going to Paris jimin and taehyung literally squeal in happiness.

Both jikook invite jin, namjoon,Suga and hobi too but they all said that they should go together,so that they all can enjoy their trip with their own family.

Taehyung:mama see clouds!
Jimin:yes Baby but don't shout ok there are others too they should not get disturbed by us and it's a bad habit too ok
Taehyung:ok mama me no shout sowwy
Jimin: it's okay let love*kissed his forehead*

Jungkook was just watching them silently listening to their talks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soon they reached their destination and took a taxi from there and headed to their luxurious hotel.

Receptionist:oh!mr Jeon welcome I have already arranged ur rooms.
Jungkook:thank you miss.

Receptionist smiled and gave jk his rooms keys,jk have booked 2 room,one for keeping there luggage and for bathing,and another for sleeping because he doesn't want jimin and taehyung to sleep alone.

Jungkook:jimin you and taehyung both get fresh up ok till then I will also fresh up then we will have our dinner ok.

Jimin nodded his head and went towards bathroom with taehyung in his arms to bath together .

.
.
.
.
.
After all the trio was cleaned they headed to the cafeteria in hotel and saw the most expensive and luxurious food.

Taehyung started jumping in happiness when he saw the dessert this bear is a fool for desserts.

Soon the trio sat at the dinning hall and started digging in the food but taeh was whining to kook to let him have dessert.

Taehyung:daddy pls I want dessert not pood.
Jungkook:no bub u have to eat the food first then dessert
Taehyung:me no like pood ish very spicy but desserts sweet sweet.

Jungkook sighed being annoyed so he let taehyung eat the desserts.
.
.
.
After filling up their stomach they all went towards their room and slept being tired.

NEXT MORNING
It was a beautiful morning and here our Jeon family is enjoying roaming here and there they first went to beach.

The sceneries were beautiful they captured many pictures and played too.jimin sat on the sand while taekook went to play in water.

Jungkook:jimin ah come and play

Jimin just shooked his head.

Jungkook:what happened jimin?you are looking tired.
Jimin:yes i can't swim I am having cold so u go ok.

Jungkook just nodded and walk up to taehyung to play with.

Then taehyung and jungkook again got dressed up it was already Lunch time so they went towards a restuarant and have their lunch .

After having lunch they went towards Disney land.

There taehyung played a lot jimin and jungkook was just laughing seeing their excited baby, taehyung went towards one princess 'snow white'and whined to get dressed up like her.

So they made him dresses up in a snow white costume.
.
.
.
.
.
Soon they reached there last destination.

they clicked pictures of taehyung with the tower.they all enjoyed the time together.

Jimin and jungkook was sitting on a bench while taehyung was playing with some randoms kids.

Jimin: jungkook can I ask u something?
Jungkook:yes
Jimin:do u accept another kid
Jungkook:yes why not do u want to have one.
Jimin: actually I am going to show u something.
Jungkook:hmm i am waiting.

Then jimin showed his pregnency test.

Jungkook:jimin are u pregnent again
Jimin:*nodded*
Jungkook:thank u so much baby for making me a father again.
.
.
.
.
Jimin: jungkook have u accepted me as ur wife
Jungkook:yes jimin if u were not there i would have never get a beautiful family i sometimes regret it but still I LOVE U SO MUCH JIMIN
Jimin:I LOVE U TOO JUNGKOOK

Soon taehyung ran towards his parents and said.

Taehyung: WE ARE A HAPPY FAMILY LOVE U MAMA AND DAD AND LOVE U TOO LITTLE BABY.

jimin and jungkook laugh and said.

Jikook:WE LOVE U TOO BABY THANK YOU FOR BRINGING US TOGETHER.

.

.

THE END

So guys finally this series has came to an end I just ended it fast because I am not interested in it anymore and I am working on another jikook fanfic so be ready my precious jikookers.

Love u guys 💖