PART 6

AFTER 2 YRS
A lot of things has changed in the Jeon mansion taehyung was now soon to be 3 yrs old and he was literally a eye catcher and about jikook then the both became close but not that much still they feel awkward infront of each other.

Right now both jikook are sleeping cuddling each other but just then jimin felt a weight on his stomach and soft whimpers when he opened his eyes he saw taehyung's cheeks were wet from the tears.

He immediately sat up and wipe the tears off he saw the time it was almost 6:00 he kissed taehyung head and asked him

Jimin:what happened love why are u crying.
Taehyung:Mwonsta
Jimin:Mwonsta?U saw a monster in ur  dreams

Taehyung nodded his head cutely

Jimin:Baby monsters are not real ok it just a cartoon effect they are not real don't be scared of them hmm
Taehyung:Bwut me ish swared (but me is scared)

And again taehyung started crying jimin took him in his arms and started walking back and forth.
After listening to the soft crying voice of taehyung jungkook was now fully awake

He walked towards jimin and taehyung and took him in his arms.

Jungkook:Why are u crying in the morning mr taehyung may I know the reason?*stern*
Jimin: actually he saw----
Jungkook:did i ask u jimin let him answer it.
Taehyung:mwe ish shwa a Mwonsta I am swared (me is saw a monster I am scared)
Jungkook:then who told u to saw the movie of monsters aaah if u don't have courage to watch it then don't
and from now on u are not allowed to watch the monsters movie

Taehyung again started crying but jimin took him and calmed him he know he can't do anything.

Time skip
Right now jimin was in the garden neatly cutting the grass taehyung was also in the garden sitting on a bench eating his ice cream.

Taehyung then walked towards jimin and sat in his laps and saw'd how his mama was cutting.

Jimin:Do u want something baby
Taehyung:Nwo wawnf to wawch (no want to watch)
Jimin:ok then watched baby

After jimin was done he and taehyung was just strolling around.

Jimin:baby do u want to go to ur dada's office
Taehyung:Nwo
Jimin:why baby it's been so long let's go na

Taehyung was just silent he didn't said anything.

Yes u heard it right it has been very long they haven't visited jungkook's office and taehyung was no more a dada's boy after he crossed his 1 yr old era he automatically became a mama's boy whenever jimin asked taehyung to got to jungkook's office he always denied it.

Jimin still doesn't know the reason why he always say no and also this kid has maintained a distance from his father.

I hope u all will like it pls vote and comment guys i don't know what i have written.

And pls suggest ur ideas for the next part DEAR'S it's a humble request to you all