FRI 10 OCT 2003

felix's pov;

i glare at my clothes, i want to dress up a little since its our first official date. since its to the fun fair i decide against a dress, not wanting to have to hold it down on the rides, i pull out low rise jeans, the grey trousers extremely baggy but fixed at the hip.

i put them on and secure them with my silver studded belt. i look for a crop top, wanting to show a little skin for my date. i pick out a long sleeved black crop top, a dark red star on the chest. i check my full body mirror, my hours of walking around finally paying off. i guide my finger down the curve of my waist with a soft smile.

i sit down at my desk and rush through my makeup, keeping the simple winged eyeliner and mascara, putting a little glitter on my lid and lip gloss. i keep my blonde hair down, the ends slightly curling up against my shoulders. i cringe at how my dark roots are growing in.

i check my phone and notice minho saying she's outside. i put on jeongin's new rocks, along with my hat. before leaving i get my phone, keys and wallet, as i get to the front door i put on my thick zip up hoodie.

i notice minho leaning against the fence, doing something on her phone. i walk up to her, careful not to startle her just in case what she's doing is important. "hey min" i greet her when she looks up. with this pose im able to see her full outfit. the dark smokey eye blended nicely along with the dark red lipstick.

her outfit not so different from mine, her leather jacket covering a large portion of her outfit. from what i can see she's wearing a band shirt with ripped jeans and boots. her brown hair long and kept down. "you look amazing lix" she smiles, her smile still puts me on edge but it's beautiful.

"thank you, i like your hair" i compliment as we start walking towards the fair. while we walk minho talks about her day, going into detail on how she's taken a third stray cat in. "i need to meet them all soon, i love cats"

"you do ?" she asks, a slight hint of shock and happiness on her face. "well i guess you'd have to see them now, two of them are orange and the other a slight tabby" minho continues about the cats.

as she speaks i keep listening but turn my attention to our environment, having an almost silent sigh of relief over not feeling watched. its been awhile since the last missing person so people have gone back to their daily lives, hence why me and minho are out after dark.

i look higher than the trees, the moon huge and full in the cloudless sky. sometimes i hate living in such a small town, there's barely anything to do but times like this im happy. the stars fill the sky, with the lack of light pollution its beautiful. "-lix, felix" minho brings me back. "i asked what do you want to do first when we get there"

"oh" i look at her, she has a small smile on her face. "rides first then food ?" i recommend, she seems to agree. as we get closer the lights and noises get hard to ignore, the flashing lights illuminating the entrance and how many people are there.

i grab ahold of minho's arm, her leather jacket rough in my hand. "you ok ?" she asks as she notices how close ive gotten. i keep my gentle grip on her upper arm as i nod.

"looks busy, didn't want to get separated" she looks to the crowd and agrees, moving as close as possible to me. we get to the ticket stand, us both reaching for our wallets. "i'll pay, my treat"

"you always pay, i feel bad" she sticks her tongue out at me, being immature i do the same. a slight sound of metal from my tongue piercing hitting my tooth while doing the action flusters minho for a moment.

"how about you pay for our tickets and i'll do the rest" she suggests as we get towards the front of the line. i agree, hoping i can sneak away and also buy our food. we get to the front and i hand the worker the cash, she smiles and let's us in.

the fair itself is crowded, lights flashing with different colours, the mix of screams and extremely loud music probably isn't very romantic but when i turn back to my date the colourful lights only make her prettier.

"what do you want to go on first ?" she asks, having to speak directly into my ear. i look to her then around the large boarded area, quite alot of rides to pick. i let go of her leather jacket and hold onto her hand, dragging her along as i pick out the first ride.

we push past people in the crowd, getting to a ride about to start, waiting for the last few customers. the ride itself is covered in lights, small three person sitting areas and what seems to just move forward in a circular motion. minho pays and we sit down, i have to sit next to the center while the brunette sits at the end.

our cart like thing right next to the speaker. minho moves over to me and puts an arm over my shoulder. the workers seem to be double checking the safety bars. "is this the one that just pushes the people all to one side ?" i nod. "an excuse to be close to you then" she winks.

the ride starts, the mechanic sounds barely heard under the loud music. the ride starts pushing forward, me and minho being pushed together. the ride itself was fun but i couldn't get over being so close to the girl.

the ride stops and the bars raise, i slightly stumble but get off without much issue. minho follows along to the exit of the ride, her boots loud against the metal flooring and stairs. while i look around for the next ride minho takes my hand and intertwines it with hers.

i notice alot of the rides i want to go on are already on, i find something that i haven't been on in years. i pull minho along with me to another spinning ride. minho pays the worker and we sit down in the circular sofa like seats, the booth itself on its own spinning thing.

the ride starts, the seats going in a circle while bumping up and down. the music and screams hiding how loud the machinery is being, every now and then a worker coming and spinning the cart aswell as the fast paced ride. fog machines and every few seconds being jump scared by speakers.

while on the ride minho shuffles closer, her arm back around me. unlike in the previous ride she puts it around my torso, her hand resting on the exposed skin of my waist. once the ride is over and the cart stops spinning we get out, minho having to rest against the food stand.
-

why is describing fair rides so hard T_T, for my british readers (not sure if they are named the same in other places) i tried to explain twister and waltzer.