FRI 17 OCT 2003

felix's pov;

"it's fine min it's not too hard, plus we've both doing it so it shouldn't be too hard" i reassure her while placing a towel under me. once the bleach is mixed me and minho put the plastic gloves on. i use one of the hair bands to do the underneath of my hair, minho doing the back and i to what i can see in the mirror.

this works for us as we get through each layer of my hair, luckily for both of us i don't have very thick hair so it doesn't take too long. there's a distant burn to the product but i ignore it. me and my date switches seats, she sits on the towel as i put bleach on her much longer brown hair.

her process was alot longer but we are both motivated by the final result. finally when her hair is done i open one of the monster energy's, handing another to her. "dont panic if you think it's orange it's only just been put in" i tell her as she gives concerned looks to the mirror.

"this is exciting, ive never bleached my hair !and your room is so cute, much better up close" my eyebrows furrow at the weird wording but i shake my head, korean is my second language maybe it's a normal thing to say.

"how about after we both finish our hair i can do your makeup ?" she agrees while i change the album to weezer's blue album, something jisung bought for me as a joke that i now don't even mind.

"yeah sure, i don't think you've ever seen me with makeup on" she stops to think. "actually that's a lie, im wearing makeup right now, you haven't seen me with anything more than eyeliner" she corrects herself.

"im soo excited" i check the time, really should wash the bleach out. we go to the bathroom and i ask minho to put her head down so i can wash out the product. after a very awkward experience of taking turns washing bleach out of the others hair we go back to my bedroom.

"what now" she asks, trying to read the boxes of dye to work out how to do the next step. i take the white blonde toner from her hands and open it, i grab the now washed bleach bowl and start the mixing process again.

"i usually tone my hair a more white ish blonde so we'll do that to yours too" i gesture to her yellowish hair. "then we can do your purple" i finish drying my hair with the towel, leaving it damp. "want me to dry yours ?"

"no, it's fine" she removes the towel from her hair. "you mentioned to leave it damp, i think this is fine" we follow the same steps as the bleach for the toner, finishing with washing it out.

"your hair looks good like this" i play with her now dried blondish hair. my blondes alot more pale than hers but we aren't her finished. "but time for purple and then makeup time"

"hurry up then" she sits on the towel i put on my bed, i stand between her legs and start putting the purple dye into her hair, making sure to get all areas of it. while i evenly put the dye into her hair she hugs me, wrapping her arms around my lower waist, her head against my stomach.

"minho move your head, your getting even more dye on my shirt" she groans but leans back, arms still around me. "im done if you wanted to look at the colour" i lean down and grab my drink, finishing the small amount left in the can.

"let's skip the makeup, you can do mine when you come over to see my cats in november" i pout but accept it. while doing our toner i had to change albums yet again, this time deftones filling the back ground.

"while you wash the purple out i'll go set up downstairs with all our unopened snacks plus a few blankets" as i speak minho slightly rises my shirt to give a few small kisses. "turn away i want to change into something comfy"

i pull away from her, turning and taking the dye shirt off and chucking it onto of my towel. i put my band shirt back on, turning my head to see her with a lazy smile. i glare at her. "fine i won't look" she turns her head to look at the wall.

i change into my pajama shorts, the pink barely visible under my band shirt. "done" i let her turn back while i take all my jewellery out, deciding to keep my septum one in. "you can wash out the dye now, do you need help with turning on the shower"

"no, i'll be fine" i nod and start picking up all the unopened snacks, ready to go clear up a little in the living room. "actually lix, do you have pajama bottoms for me i don't want to wear my jeans"

"yeah, the red ones in the cardboard box by my desk should have a red and black trousers" she thanks me and i leave. i sigh at the state of the table, getting one of the storage boxes i put all of my mothers things away. carefully placing pipes and the ashtray away.

i set the snacks out and rush back upstairs to get the blankets. before walking back down and knock on the bathroom door as i no longer hear the shower. "you can use my hair dryer if you need"

"thanks" she yells out from the other side of the door. i go back downstairs and put the lamp on along with the tv. i throw all the blankets and pillows i could carry onto the sofa. i pick out my dvd of princess mononoke and put it in the player, as i sit back down i fall back onto a person.

"ah !" i turn and see a fluffy haired minho grinning. "uhg i hate you" i sit next to her, putting my legs over her and my head against the now purple haired girls shoulder. i press play on the movie and we get comfortable.

we start eating the snacks while being cuddled up under all the blankets. "lixie" i hear an out of character whine from my date, i turn to her and notice her pouting. i hum, hoping nothings wrong. she pushes me down into a kiss, we both fall back onto the pillows and blankets. rather than a build up our kissing begins with open mouths.

our kissing doesn't stop from the fall back, my arms around her neck while she uses one to keep her up while the moves under my top, resting against my waist. our breathless kissing doesn't stop, even when the movie's music becomes much more dramatic.

we pull away, heavy breathing. she wipes her mouth but falls back down to continue her kissing to my neck, each of her kisses becoming harsher than the last. as she gets to my lower neck i feel the unfamiliar hardness of her teeth join the marking kisses. "minho"

"hm, want me to stop ?" she asks, slightly worried that she's done something wrong. my neck feels a little wet from her saliva and slightly odd from the biting, but i definitely didn't dislike it.

"no, feel bad nothings happening to you" she smiles, pulling me up and we rearrange ourselves so im left straddling her lap. "you can continue now, i liked what you were doing" she smiles before going back to what she was doing.
-

woah what a silly way to end a chapter :3