FRI 10 OCT 2003

felix's pov;

"you okay min ?" i ask, she seems fine but she is leaning against the food truck. she nods, a small smile on her face. i stand infront of her, slightly leaning up to brush her hair out of her face.

she rests her hands at the top of my jeans by my hips. "yeah, just alot of spinning" she leans her head on my shoulder, i smile when i feel her nose against my neck. she lifts her head and smiles at me, "can i kiss you ?"

my eyes widen, i wasn't expecting that sort of question. "if you want to" she straightens her posture, almost like she was never feeling bad in the first place. im taken back by this but lean in towards her.

minho changes from resting her hands on my hips to around my waist, the strength of the hold surprises me but i close my eyes and lean in until our lips meet. it's nothing more than a few seconds of lips touching. "hey that wasn't a kiss" the brunette pouts, slightly leaning against me.

"i'll give you a proper kiss after we eat" i hold her hand and lead her back into the crowded. i hear her complain but i ignore it with a smile. we go on two more rides, one of the rides going upside down. minho seems a little confused by the rides but its cute.

"i don't think i can survive another ride, how do you do it lix" minho rests her head on my shoulder, arms lazily around me in a hug.

i laugh and lean my head against her's, "let's go get food then, they have amazing dessert here" i take her hand and lead her towards the food stalls, as we walk through the crowd i notice fair games, an evil plan starts to form.

we get to the stall, i check the menu and decided what i want. "might just get what you're getting" she doesn't bother looking at the menu. "i'll make a last minute decision"  i hum in response, checking if they have the slushy flavour i want.

"uhh min, i gotta go to the bathroom, do you mind staying in line while i quickly go" i ask while facing her, holding both of the brunettes hands.

"yeah that's fine, what do you want since we're pretty close to the front" i confirm my choices and turn back to my date. "also where do you want to sit, the fair is a little loud and i wouldn't want to give you a headache"

the thoughtful consideration makes me blush a little, with a small smile i reply. "for food just a blue slushy and candy floss, for seats uhh since the grass is dry we can sit away from the fair by the river since its a full moon" she nods, looking away and to the requested area.

"i'll stay here until you're back then" i nod and give her a quick kiss on the cheek before running off. i get back to the games and go for the easiest i can find. this game seems the easiest to scam with but it's the easiest.

a duck game, where you fish ducks out with a fake fishing rod and whatever is on the base is the prize. i pay the worker the money and get to fish out three ducks. shockingly i pull three to let me pick out a small stuffed animal. i pick out a bunny that reminds me of my date.

i hurry back to minho, pushing through the crowed fair. i spot minho holding two slushies along with my cotton candy and what looks like a candy apple. "heyyy minho" i greet her as i get to the woman. "i won you this, i hope you like it"

she looks shocked for a moment, a faint shade of red on her cheeks. she looks back up at me with a smile, "i woah, i uh i like- i love it" she stammers out, her eyes going from the plush to me. i take my drink and food out her arms so she can hold her new toy.

"i felt bad you keep paying for everything so i wanted to win this for you" i put the plastic straw in my mouth, taking a sip from the blue icy drink. "let's go sit down" i start walking away from the fun fair, the further we get less noise and people.

we sit by the water, nothing but the distant street lights, obnoxious flashing lights from the fair and the bright full moon lighting it up. i let her sit down first so i can sit as close as possible, putting my legs over hers as i do.

i notice she's still staring at her bunny, her slushie slowly melting in her hold. i gently push her, she finally takes a sip. minhos drink seems to be the cherry flavour, the dark red resting next to my vibrant blue drink.

"hows your candy apple ?" i ask, noticing she's nearly finished it. i slowly pick at my candy floss, the sugary snack barely touched. she takes the last bite and puts the uneaten apple and stick on the grass next to us, ready to throw in the bin when we leave.

"it was good, how's your cotton candy ?" i get a little and hold it infront of her mouth, she glances at me and takes the bite. i grab my slushie and drink it, leaning towards the girl and resting my head on her shoulder.

"i love the moon, its so pretty" i look up at it while keeping my head on her shoulder. she looks up at it, the full moon bright. i finish my drink as so does she, we put our plastic cups in our garbage pile. "i like this"

i move closer to her, my head against her neck. she rubs her now free hand on my knee down to my lower thigh. "me too" i smile at how gentle her voice is. although it's been about two months since jeongins disappearance the comfort minho has given me might have sped up the getting over process.

"i think i promised you a kiss" although she can't see i smile. i pull away and turn my head to her, she gives me a lazy smile. before much more i finish the last bite of my sugary treat.

"i guess you did" she brushes my hair out of my face, her eyes back to my lips. i rest one of my hands against the girls cheek, she turns her head slightly and leans in. unlike the previous kiss this one was much more intense, there's much more want in it.

she moves her hand off my knee and to my upper thigh, her hand staying there. the other of her hands against the floor behind her keeping her balanced. i feel her tongue against my lip, while pushing myself closer i part my lips for her.

after my body reminds me i need air we part, i give her a final peck to finalise it. "wow" i breathe out, a small smile stuck on my flustered face. she has a large smile, her face equally as red if not more.

"we really should do this more often" she winks as i move off her lap, moving to rest my head on her legs. with this seat i get a view of the clear night sky along with a very pretty girl. she looks down at me and pushes a few strands of hair out of my eyes.

"what should we do next week, apparently its supposed to be a little rainy" i ask as she plays with my blonde hair, the recovering bleach blonde strands in her hands. "i want to bleach my roots soon, maybe you can come over and we can double it as a date"

"i'd love that" she leans down and kisses my forehead. "maybe we can dye mine too" she plays with her own longer brown hair. "was thinking either red or purple, nothing too much though"

"we'll go to the mall buy everything then go back to mine ?" i question, she hums. "well call during the week to confirm things then" i smile up at her, she pulls me up to start another kiss.
-

if you could only listen to the albums you own, how would you feel?

i have a big collection of albums so i won't be too upset :3