FRI 17 OCT 2003

felixs pov;

i finish brushing my hair, since minho is coming over tonight i cleaned up my room. my bed freshly made, my desk cleared and makeup nicely presented and my clothes no longer on the floor but neatly put away.

before leaving i put my keys and phone in my messenger bag i use for uni. i put my iconic hat and shoes on and leave my room, as i go i look at my outfit. it's much like my outfit from our date last week. my band shirt being the cure, the same baggy jeans and the new rock shoes. my black corduroy jacket with a few pins finishing the look.

i rush down stairs and openthe door, as i leave i see her leaning against my wall. "heyyyy min" i walk over and greet her with a kiss. i look at her outfit. boots, ripped jeans with sheer tight covered legs peeking from the rips. finishing the look a thick red jumper. "i like your outfit"

i complement her as we hold hands, walking in the direction of the mall. she looks to mine, "yours is cute too" she gives me a soft smile. i like being with minho, she's the only person i don't feel watched and paranoid around.

as we walk towards the mall she let's me talk about my week, she's said in the past she prefers me rambling on about topics, she's so sweet. "oh lix, i think im gonna go with purple rather than red"

"that'll look soooo good" i smile at her as i imagine it. she's so pretty. i change from holding her hand to linking our arms, doing this means i can comfortably lean my head on her shoulder. that and our small height difference.

i look towards the floor, slightly pouting at the lack of crunch of the leaves. the damp weather means it isn't dry enough to stomp on. me and minho get to the mall, the shopping centre filled with last minute purchase as its late on a friday, shops about to close for the night. "where do you usually get your hair stuff from ?"

"oh its the drug store next to the exit by the car park" she nods and we continue walking towards it. "oh min, when we get back to mine i don't have a television in my room so music will be our entertainment"

"that's fine, you seem more fun than some movie" i laugh and use my free hand to gently shove her, she doesn't move but smiles.

"funny" i give her a fake, flustered, glare. "but we can watch tv but please don't comment on the mess" i tell her as we walk through the automatic doors, the shop nearly empty of people.

"whatever you want lix" i smile and intertwine our hands, i give her's a slight squeeze to thank her. i lead her to the hair dye section. i grab my usual bleach and toner. i turn to my date and notice how confused she is. "what am i supposed to get"

she turns to me, perhaps for the first time ever ive seen her confused. "oh we can use some of my bleach to lighten your hair soo" i look around and continue to pretend i know what im talking about. "closest thing to permanent, it's a little dark but that should be ok"

we pay for the hair products and stop off at a supermarket, rushing to the snacks and getting some to get us through the stressful dyeing period. "nothing too messy, my poor carpet" i complain while reaching for a pack of cookies, along with the packet of doughnuts.

the bakery always have the best food. "do we need drinks and stuff ?" she asks as she holds the shopping basket. i nod as i place small pack of brownies in the basket. we choose to get a pack of four energy drinks, a newer release that came out last year. "you do like monster ?"

"yeah ?!" i reply, almost offended by her, she sassily covers her mouth while replying with a sassier sorry. we laugh at our dramatics. we get to the cue and pay for everything, not being able to get everything in my bag.

"i'll carry the drinks" she offers, it was the only thing my bag couldn't hold. i thank her and we start our walk back to mine. "lix, are we going to dye mine or yours first ?" i turn to her, slightly swinging our intertwined hands.

"didn't think about that" i kick at the damp leafs. "we'll start with my roots since they'll take longer then lighten your hair" i stop talking to think it over. "yeah, then we'll tone our hair and while we dye yours i'll put some hair care in mine"

"cool" she smiles, the rest of the walk through low hanging trees and occasional loud cars is peaceful. "felix you should've been there, yesterday when i was getting my coffee i had to witness changbin flirting with someone"

"no way ?!?" i start laughing, the idea of such a close friend doing that is just too silly. my joy lessens as i realise we are back. i get my key out to unlock the door, before pushing it open i turn to my date. "close your eyes"

"why" i don't verbally reply but do glare at her. she covers her eyes. i grab her arm and drag her into the house and to the stairs. "open ?" she questions.

"yeah" she does and we go straight to my room. once i close the door i turn to her. "the reason i didn't want you to see anything is because my mother does night shift and gets high when she gets home, she's probably going to wake up soon"

"it's just a lady sleeping what's wrong" i shake my head and turn to start emptying my bag, getting the snacks and hair products out. "i won't bring it up then" she says while giving me a back hug, her chin on my shoulder.

"good" i use the purple box dye to gently pat her head. "take your shoes off and sit on my bed, i need to grab towels and stuff" i give her a quick and reassuring kiss on a cheek.

i leave the room and open the bathroom door, grabbing my bleach stained towel along with two of my old shirts. i go back to my room and notice minho face down on my bed. "what did you bring ?"

"towels and shirts, don't want to get my bed messy" i chuck her one of the towels and shirts. i turn away from her so i can take my jacket and band shirt off, replacing it with the bleach stained graphic top.

"great view" minho jokes at me while i change, i turn back at her and throw my towel at her. "hey so mean" i stick my tongue out at her before sitting next to her on my bed. "where was this music i was promised" i groan and lightly push her.

"ok, one or two" i ask while looking through my albums, my cd player all hooked up and ready to play. the older girl replies with saying two. i pull out one of the cure albums i have. i don't keep the volume very high, having it as a nice background sound.

"what was option one ?" she asks. while she questioned i was grabbing some more of my dye equipment. the plastic bowl i usually use for dyes and a cheap plastic paint brush like device to apply the dye.

"hm, oh the smiths" she nods, leaning back into my bed. i get my hair brush and some hair bands, ready to start.

"we're going to start with my roots, it's not too hard we just have to make sure it's all even" i instruct as i put all the product on the floor of my bedroom. minho joins me on the floor.

i get the boxed bleach out and start putting the liquid into the bowl, following with the powder. while mixing i try my hardest not to cough at the inhale of the dust. "i just want to say i've never done this before so don't blame me if it sucks"
-

they're so cute, starting to love them too much. i hope nothing bad happens to them :3