WED 22 OCT 2003

felix's pov;

"oh my god, i have sooo much to tell you when we meet" i lay on my stomach on my bed, kicking my legs back and forth as i speak to my best friend over my flip phone. im a little worried with how many minutes i have left with how much me and minho call but its not to be worried about right now.

"the episode starts at ten, so perhaps we meet up and hour in advance for snack buying and for gossip" he replies, my shitty phone's audio quality distorting his voice slightly. "also mine or yours" it's currently half seven, just over two hours before the episode.

"how about two hours before the episode, gives us time to find the perfect food plus i have alot to say" i roll around to lay on my back, my legs bent off my bed. "i would say mine but i think my tv is in use tonight, would you be okay to have it at yours"

"of course my mother loves you she wouldn't care" i roll my eyes at that, knowing she just wants me as her daughter in law. "ok meet at eight at the park" he asks, i sit up on my bed and stretch.

"yes sir, see you then bestie" we both make kissing sounds to the phone as i hang up on him. thiry minutes to get ready. i get off my bed and change out of what i wore to university and into baggy jeans and a jumper. ive had to wear turtlenecks since friday due to me and minhos activities but tonight is just me and my best friend so it wouldn't matter.

i pick my hat off from the floor and put it on along with my new rocks. im so excited for the new episode tonight, the preview showed new outfits but also the excitement around whatever jisung has to update me with. i check the time and decide i should go now.

i get my keys and leave, walking to the park excited to see my best friend. i arrive at the park and i see the skater leaning against a tree, shockingly without his skateboard. "ji !" i wave at him, he looks up from his phone and waves back.

i cross the road and hug my childhood friend. "holy fuck lix, im guessing you and the coffee shop girl are going well" he pokes at the faded marks around my lower neck. i slap his hand away.

"i'll tell you everything after you tell me about your new boy" i put my hands on my hips, giving my best friend a fake glare. we start walking to the shop to get snacks for the new episode along with our updates.

"he's an art student, he's tall and so pretty" he starts, i rarely ever get to see jisung so in love. "we met when i was leaving my music class, we walked right into eachover and uh" he stops, looking embarrassed. "we didn't really like eachover for awhile after that but eventually i started looking forward to seeing him"

"oh my god, no way" i cheer, he looks back at me with a smile and red cheeks. "so he's a year below ?" i aks since he's in his first year, jisung had taken a gap year for himself.

"actually he's our age, technically older" he opens the door for us. "his birthday is march" we make our way to the snacks jisung picking out what he wants. "how old is coffee girl"

"minho is twenty three" i pick up a pack of popcorn before moving to the drinks, "oh we should get monster, min got me to drink two cans and it's definitely something you'd love" i point out the black can to him.

he grabs two and i pay for our snacks. as we leave i demand for him to continue, "well one day during our daily play fight he said something about how he'd be embarrassed to date someone like me which kinda hurt but i replied with why don't you try it out"

"enemies to lovers" i laugh. he smiles but playfully pushes me away. the dark roads barely lit up, me and jisung slowly walking back to his apartment building.

"he ended up enjoying our date, then second and then our third" he smiles again. "by our fifth date he told me he wanted to be my boyfriend but not tell anyone since he wasn't ready to come out"

he opens the front door to the apartment complex. "how does he feel about the weed and stuff ?" i question knowing its not something alot of people like. we start our walk up the stairs to jisungs floor.

"he was a little hesitant about it at first but i offered him some and the first time he was fine but during his second time he had a mini freak out but was fine again after five minutes" he let's out an awkward laugh, something he must blame himself for.

"i remember when jeongin tried to smoke weed with us and ended up panicking, that was so scary" i try to relate to him, hoping it'll make him feel better and not think it was his fault.

"yeah and you banned her from any sort of weed forever" i laugh with him as he opens his front door. we decide to rush through and into his room before either parent tries to talk to us. "you need to tell me about minho since i told you about hyunjin"

we get into his room and turn on his smaller tv, the one in the living room is much better but jisungs room is much more fun. "i don't know what to say, these past weeks we've been going out every friday for a date. two weeks ago we went to the fair and had our first kiss"

"what the fair was in town" he buts in and yells out. i laugh and nod, he pouts about it. "could've told me, but continue" he crosses his arms.

"yeah well it was fun i won her a small plush like the gentleman i am" jisung laughs at what i called myself. "last week she came over to mine and i did my roots while she dyed her hair purple, it looks so good"

"is that where those are from ?" he questions me as he pokes at the faded marks on me. i blush and hit his hand away yet again, i move my jumper around to try hide them.

"anyway after the hair we watched a movie downstairs, well tried to watch a movie" i cover my red cheeks with the sleeves of my jumper. "it started with kissing and ended with biting, i told her i didn't want to do anything more right now since in all honesty im not over jeongin but i didn't tell her that part"

"felix, you need to stop letting jeongin stop you from living your life" i go to interrupt but he puts his hand over my mouth. "i don't care if its been about two months you need to be happy, it was so concerning when it first happened. i don't like my best friend sad"

i give the man a hug, we stay in silence for awhile. "are you crying ?" i ask my best friend, he replies with a muffled no. we pull away and smile. "the episode is starting soon, go grab a bowl for the popcorn"

"yes ma'am, can you roll up some blunts" i nod as he leaves the room, excited to see the newest episode.
-

cannot believe that the first episode in the second part of season seven was SOUTH PARK IS GAY ?!?!? it one of my favourites because of the crab people also because of craig's gangs matching fits (also kenny's two outfits) (i don't want to talk about how tweek has the same hair cut as me)

you might have noticed i love south park. (TWEEK WAS MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER FOUR YEARS BEFORE HE GOT A BOYFRIEND) i could easily talk about the show for HOURS