FRI 31 OCT 2003

felix's pov;

halloween night, if the events from last week didn't happen me and minho would be on a date tonight. right now im getting ready in my silly halloween costume for me and jisung's movie night, we used to do these every halloween before me and jeongin started getting serious. thinking about that i see why he thought he was being replaced.

jisung said he'll be a little late as he's on a date with his boyfriend, i don't mind it just means more time to clean up alittle. in the meantime i have old reruns of halloween specials playing, the sound distracting me of my paranoid thought's of minho.

tonight me and jisung planned for matching costumes, another thing we used to do together. this year we decided to be a little less spooky and choosing the duo of a cheerleader and sports guy. i say sports guy because he still hasn't told me what he's showing up in.

i hear families trick or treating around my neighbourhood, due to the pretty woman stalking me i decided against opening the door for them. to make sure no kids i put a take one bowl outside.

i get up and go back to my room, he hasn't call yet so ive been waiting while constantly changing bits of my outfit. this time getting to my room i put glitter on my eyelids.

i look at my outfit. matching black long sleeved crop top, mini skirt and long socks. as for hair pigtails and for make up simple winged eyeliner. my phone rings takes me back into the moment, i look to it and its an unknown number. i decide to ignore it.

i go back downstairs and fall back onto the couch, the many pillows and blankets soften my fall. i stare at the snack filled table and television playing. i check my phone and notice an ominous text, all it says is 'i can see you'

almost instantly i sit up, suddenly aware of my surroundings. i know its minho on the other side of the phone which means i know she isn't lying. i check the time and notice its ten past nine. jisung said his date with be over at eight fourty five, maybe i can call.

the phone rings for a few moments, he picks up the phone and seems like he just rushed to the phone. "hey lix, what do you need ?" i sit facing away from any window or door.

"how long do you think you'll be ?" i ask my best friend, he seems to be quiet for a moment. i glance at the window, the curtains covered the outside world.

"probably like thirty to fourty five minutes" i turn the tv volume down slightly. before i have a chance to reply i hear a loud thud against the window making me scream a little. "you okay lix ?"

"i think those annoying kids from down the street are trying to scare me" i lay down on the couch to try and hide away from any intruders. i also choose to lie to my best friend, i dont want to scare him. "just hurry up, these trick or treaters are getting annoying" there's yet another thud on the window.

"make sure you're ok felix, wouldn't want you too scared before the movie's" he jokes as i hear the sound of a door close on his end. "i just need to change and do some hair stuff then i'll drive over, see you in thirty"

"...bye" i wait for him to hang up. i take a deep breath and put my phone down, noticing another message. 'let me in love' i shakily reach for my drink, the monster reminds me of the stalker but its all i have to drink without moving.

the number calls again, i choose to answer this time. "..." i remain silent as the other line realises i answered. i hear her breathing before speaking on the other end.

"felix, you answered" she sounds a little suprised but satisfied. "i came for our movie night, but you locked me out. that's not very nice, especially to your girlfriend love"