𝐎𝐍𝐄 ∘ 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

chapter i
( pre-the walking dead: season one )

a n d   t h e   d r i n k i n g   a n d   t h e   f i g h t i n g
j u s t   g o t   w o r s e   e v e r y   n i g h t
b e h i n d   t h e i r   c o u c h   s h e ' d   b e   h i d i n g
o h   w h a t   a   s a d   l i t t l e   l i f e !

the little girl ⎯⎯⎯  did john michael montgomery

king county, georgia2010( merida's point of view )

2010
( merida's point of view )

TRIGGER WARNING
abuse, tears, death, blood

The familiar feeling of the sun hitting my face is making me open my eyes. The uncomfortable feeling of my shirt being out of place irritates me, mixed with the hot air in my room. I quickly brush away my blanket and sit up. I look out the window and see the same bird sitting in the tree right outside my room.

''Mer?'' A bang sound from my door with my sister's voice. She bangs one more time before she opens the door quietly. ''Fuck, man. Why didn't you answer?'' She softly closes the door behind her as she takes a look around my room.

''I just woke up. Let me live.'' I roll my eyes as I stand up to put on another shirt. The pants from yesterday are lying beside my dresser, and I see Leia eyeing it. ''Don't say anything.'' I close my eyes as I shake my head.

''You know if they see it, they'll get even more mad.'' Leia's soft eyes stare at me. I quickly put on my pants, trying not to talk about this once again. ''I'm just trying to help you, Mer.'' She takes a step towards me.

''Fuck, I know, Leia.'' I rush at her. She doesn't get mad or irritated easily, so even now there is zero annoyance in her expression. ''I'm sorry.''

''No, it's okay.'' She smiles as she eyes the bruise on my arm. ''I made breakfast for us.'' She turns around and opens the door.

''Where's mom and dad?'' I ask her. After last night I had no energy to talk to them. The thought of seeing either of their faces made me want to throw up. 

''Where do you think?'' She looks over her shoulder at me. The look on my face says everything. ''They didn't come home last night. I'm guessing that they're staying at Anthony's.'' Her words are visibly hurting for her, you don't need to be a genius to see it.