FOUR

"you called sir?" I stood Infront of Mujin as he called me to the usual small bar where we use to drink.

Use to.

"Sit down" he gestured me to take a sit as I did, there was a awkward silent between us, he didn't say anything and kept sipping his liquor.

"Sir Is something wrong?" I glanced at him as he took some good minutes to respond, "no, not really" I nodded at his respond.

I looked outside as it slightly started raining, a women was selling bouquet of tulips by the road as I smiled watching her to her work.

"Tulips, do you....like them?" Mujin asked suddenly as I turned my gaze back to him who was observing me, "I use to sir" I replied, as he tilted his head.

Why was him tilting his head adorable to me as if he is not someone who sheds bloods.

"why?" I was about to respond to his question when his phone beeped.

He glanced at his phone and immediately stood up and so did i, "what's wrong sir?" I looked at him in worry at the sudden behavior as he left quickly without giving me a chance to follow or a word.

I sighed and sat down, drinking my drink at one gulp not knowing wether to follow him or stay mad now it was raining heavy outside.

I can't interfere without his permission, following him without his orders will do nothing good.

"Well hello beautiful all alone?" I heard some random man behind me as I sighed audible enough for them to hear so they would understand and leave me be.

"This little bitch" the man behind me suddenly grabbed the back of my neck as I landed the glass on his face in anger, one of his friends grabbed my collar making few buttons pop off.

Now my Dongcheon tattoo on my chest was half visible as the man backed off, they seemed to be in fear after seeing the tattoo printed on my chest.

I grabbed one of the man and banged his head on the table repeatedly while the other ran away, so pathetic.

I paid and litt a cigarette while stepping outside in the rain making myself drenched enough to catch a cold.

I walked towards the car and drove off to mujins penthouse since he suddenly left without a word when he was the one invited me for the drink.

As I walked inside taeju was held by the back of his neck by Mujin and mujin seemed injured.

"Sir why so suddenly?" I asked while approaching them as Mujin let go of taeju after noticing my presence.

"Jin woo was in trouble" Mujin replied with a sigh.

I smiled bitterly truly disappointed in him, he risked his life and went to save her without any backup he took such decision without thinking twice, since when did he get so reckless? Since when did he become caring?

"You know it isn't safe sir you might have got caught" I glanced at Mujin as he sighed heavily.

I was disappointed, the expression on my face was enough for mujin to let him know that he can't do nothing but upset me everytime.

He didn't reply as I frowned at him and left by bowing followed by taeju behind me.

Taeju took off his coat and wrapped it around my drenched figure.

"His doubting you isn't he" I looked at taeju as his silence confirmed everything.

"I don't trust Jin woo" taeju looked at me as if he was trying to pour out his feelings, "should we have a spare?" Taeju nodded at my question which made me at least smile a little.

I stepped into the training ring as well as taeju did the same.

We fought each other which made me feel better to be back in he arena with a strong opponent like taeju.

"Nice one" I smiled handing him a bottle of water as he nodded and took the water, we sat by each others side in silence.

"Mujin put his trust in Jin woo we can't do anything about this, his suspicions grew towards you meaning Jin woo might have informed him something" I leaned back while resting my head on the back of the chair.

"Don't worry about me, are you okay however?" Taeju took my head on his shoulder as I shut my eyes and shook my head.

I wasn't okay.

I wasn't okay with the fact Mujin put his trust in someone who he hasn't even known for long, even though I worked for him for so long he never said he trusted me.

He went to save her himself.

Why am I hurt?

"Getting hopes up will only end up hurting me" I sighed as my eyes were still closed.

"I'll fix everything so you don't have to worry" taeju rested his other hand on the side of my head as I nodded at him.

Taeju wished he could stop this time and stay like this with her forever, her leaning against him while he is comforting her he wished to take away all the pain she had.

On the other hand Mujin was watching the CCTV camera watching Lavinia and taeju having each other.

This confirmed to him that the guy she seemed to be dating is no other than taeju himself, he smiled bitterly at the scene before him and broke one of the glasses on the table in pure anger and frustration.

Why? Why taeju and not him? He grabbed a cigarette lighting it while trying to calm down and put off the monitor Infront of him in anger and sadness.

Were you going to get married and leave him like everyone does?

He leaned against his chair while smoking and thinking deep.