SEVEN

"I don't like any" with a sound of rattle on the table I passed the guns back to the owner.

"What do you not like?" The man who was supplying me weapons asked with a frown on his face.

"All of this are Glocks, I asked for sniper rifles they are missing"
I took out a cigarette lighting it while crossing my leg with a dissatisfied look on my face.

"Why don't you talk with the leader once" the man had a nerve to ask me such things.

I smirked at his lame question, "Mr Choi is not fond of Glocks he prefers Taurus 82"

"Don't be a stupid lap dog and try them once" I was now disrespected by the man, with a sigh I stood up while holding one of the gun and pointed it at the dealer.

He seemed shocked and stood up immediately, "sit, you told me to try it" The man sat down again he seems to be scared now his frown was replaced with a scared expression

Good.

"Pack them" with a small gesture my mens started loading all the weapons in the car but then suddenly there were sirens surrounding the area.

I cursed.

I can't escape nor I can burn the weapons they are way too important to be burned down, I glanced around to find any space to hide them but there was none.

I grabbed my head in my hands, this has to be a trap.

"Well hello red saint" I didn't turn around knowing it was that old policemen Cha gi ho, he has been after us for quite a long time now, he was also the one who sent dong Hoon as spy in the organization.

I had my back turned as he showed up Infront of me with the bar guy that claimed to be pil do and Jin woo behind him.

Jin woo? Did she already switch sides?

"Long time no see captain Cha" I grinned at him just to make pildo frown.

"Well you'll be seeing me a lot since you are going to be behind the bars from now on" captain Cha smiled as I rubbed my eyebrows with a chuckle to which captain Cha seemed annoyed of.

"Choi Mujin's another arm, we have finally caught the reapers scythe after so much planning and you're here chuckling?" He mocked me of no use trying to get a reaction from me.

"Well what's the evidence this time?" I glanced at Jin woo who was concentrating on every conversation since earlier.

The bar guy pildo quickly went towards the car and opened it.

Empty.

He searched all inside the car just to find it empty with no weapons.

"Maybe i should charge you for disturbing a citizen without any reason" captain Cha grabbed my collar in anger when I said that as pildo pulled him away.

"Citizen?! Don't you dare call yourself a citizen you rat of Dongcheon's, you dare kill my best friend you heartless woman" as soon as captain Cha said those words my eyes landed on Jin woo, captain cha's best friend was dong Hoon, Jin woo's dad.

She seems confused meaning she haven't found out anything yet, she soon will.

I waved them off as they left.

They searched the car for weapons only for me to hide them in the fish container.

"Jin woo didn't know that you worked for mujin that's why you weren't informed" taeju gave me a glance to see if I was mad to which I returned it with a nod.

"Where's he?" I asked knowing the answer.

"He is having a conversation with Jin woo" as expected the answer was accurate and also disappointing.

"His grown fond of that little lady" I smirked while looking through some files as taeju sighed seemingly agreeing with me.

"Sorry" I heard a short apology from Jin woo as if she didn't want to apologize but had to.

"Seeking revenge won't be
bring back the dead" I glanced at mujin who was leaving with taeju.

I want her to leave the organization, she's a good one to end up like her father.

She stared at me for some minutes before bringing her fist trying to hit my face which I immediately grabbed it without hesitation and twisted her hands behind her back.

No matter who she has been trained by she is still no match for me and will never be.

"Watch out little bird you might burn your wings" I whispered and let arms go.

As if that was not enough she landed a hit on my jaw making it bruise with my anger taking over, my reflexes where to quick to react and landed a hard kick that would knock anyone out on her rib making her groan and fall back.

As she was gaining her position I landed another kick on her stomach with a fist on her jaw.

"You want to seek revenge?" I grabbed a fist full of her hair making her look at me and tossed her aside with a harsh slap, "then open your fucking eyes" with that she fell on the ground.

I litt a cigarette trying to calm myself while Jin woo was on the ground and left to my apartment despite being pissed.

I threw my jacket as soon as I entered my apartment closing the door with a strong thud, with a annoyed huff I landed on the sofa the only light was the lamp.

There was a bottle of wine on the table as I remembered bringing In one last time.

After some minutes I was wasted.

My phone was beeping as I picked it up, "Mujin wants you in the office" taeju sounded through the phone, with a smile i cut the call.

He must have known that I beat his favorite little lady.

I washed my face and drove recklessly to his penthouse as I stepped outside of his office I bit my arms trying to gain some focus from my drunkenness.

With my head held low I bowed Infront of mujin, now it felt like it was only me and him maybe we were alone? I can't look around or else he will know I am drunk.

"Why did you lay hands on Jin woo? Did you not know that I brought her personally myself?" Even though I was drunk I could hear his rough voice.

He was talking a lot and I was just nodding my head, whatever he was saying I was hoping he would end fast.

"Do you understand?" His voice was louder and closer this time, looks like his finally done with his speech.

I nodded in response and turned around to leave as soon as possible before I start insulting him, the alcohol was taking over.

But to my shock I was grabbed by the back of my neck and pulled back against him, since when did he approach?

My back was faced against him as his hands were snaked around my neck, looks like I'll die today.

"Did you even hear what I said?" He mumbled into my ears as I freed myself from his grip.

I smiled like a dumb idiot looking at mujin, "hear what? Your long ass president speech? No, no I didn't hear any CEO Choi Mujin" he didn't seemed to have any reaction knowing I was already wasted.

He knew she was drunk even though she tried to hide it her posture betrayed her.

"What did you say? 'i brought her personally' I mocked his tone while saying that sentence as he leaned on the front desk watching my moves.

I rumbled in my pockets and jacket pockets for 2 minutes or so before looking at mujin with a smile, "Opps I can't find the fucks I can give" I laughed while walking towards him.

"you're so.... annoying , I want to kiss you" i was now standing right Infront of him just inches away while cupping his face surprisingly he didn't push me off or yet he didn't.

"But I won't! Because you're very illegal" I smiled stepping back but missed a step and was about to fall down when mujin grabbed my waist with a sigh before lifting me off the ground, with a laugh I pecked his cheeks while smiling brightly.

"You'll regret this tomorrow" was the last thing I heard from mujin before dozing off.