FIVE

We were headed to a factory because we needed to test the new drug that's recently been out in the market

"What do you think?" Taeju asked while holding the drug in his hands observing it closely, I looked at it for a minute and turned around to Mujin taking the drug sample in my hands while he was looking at other samples.

"Sir what do you think?" I handed Mujin the sample as he started observing it closely, suddenly there was large noise outside.

gunshots.

Raid.

I gave taeju a look as he returned my gaze with a nod of mutualism, I moved in my position and covered Mujin behind me as he turned away because there seems to camera with the policeman.

Taking out a lighter from my pocket I lit all the samples on fire leaving no evidence for them to record or any prove.

To my surprise Jin woo was there as well, wasn't she a mole? Why were we not informed about this sudden raid.

I gave Mujin a glance as his back was turned away so I couldn't see his expression I couldn't see what he was feeling right now.

Chaos initiated.

Without a word I firstly broke the camera with my fist and overpowered over the police guy who looked a little too familiar for my liking.

Without much thought I landed a hard punch on his nose as he fell back, he seemed to be caught off guard upon seeing me.

"Take mujin and leave" I commanded taeju as he knocked off another guy before obeying and leaving with Mujin, I sighed in relief as he was now safe.

As expected I was arrested but there's nothing they can do to make me stay longer without any evidence on there side.

In the interrogation room they tried asking me serval questions and getting answers but to no avail I didn't open my mouth.

The other officers left as I was now left alone with the familiar police officer, I've seen him somewhere I can't remember where, it was such vague memories.

"I didn't think you would be red saint" the guy smirked as he stood up from his chair and sat on the table near me.

I didn't respond.

"You don't remember me? Your one night stand remember?" He again asked as i recalled.

Why did I had to take a policemen after all the guys alive, if mujin finds out this is going to be a trouble for me.

"I'm pildo it will be nice to catch you red handed, red saint" he had pure determination in his voice.

I reacted finally with a smirk and leaned on the chair loosing the tie of my suit, "don't you know who I am? Haven't you seen my records?" Hearing me say that he seemed to bring a frown upon his face.

Either way I continued, "no matter what you do,I will never be caught" I let out a dark chuckle as he hit the table in frustration.

"We couldn't catch Mujin because you keep covering his traces, I'll make sure to catch you first and then your leader" as soon as he finished his words someone barged inside.

I didn't give the person a glance knowing it would be either taeju or secretary Kim to bail me out.

"That's a bold move of you officer, to get that close to her"

I halted upon hearing the voice, not taeju, not secretary Kim but the rough and deep voice, his strong aura and his smell of expensive cologne.

There's no way Mujin came himself.

I looked at his way as secretary Kim handed the files for my bail during that time we didn't break eye contact.

I nodded and stood up to leave, "we will meet again red" the officer named pildo voiced behind me as I kept walking behind Mujin ignoring him.

I was going to sit in the front seat but Mujin instead put me in the back with him.

"Injuries?" He asked during the drive glancing at me looking for any sign of blood or injuries.

"No sir, do not worry yourself I'm fine" I mumbled lieing.

I was hurt at my rib because that pildo landed a harsh object on me during the raid.

"Is that so?" Mujin suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him as I winced in pure pain.

"I believe you said you were not injured" he questioned knowing I was lieing.

I was at lost of words, he was way too close for me to speak anything.

My heart was beating at another rate and I couldn't keep my calm when he held my waist harshly but also softly.

The car straight up went to his penthouse as I followed him inside.

"Sir about the raid all the samples are burned so there's no need to worry-" I couldn't finish my words when he gestured me to sit on the sofa Infront of him.

I did as told, "your shirt, take it off" Mujin commanded, excuse me?

After some thoughts I took it off, his eyes first went to the tattoo of Dongcheon, he seemed proud of it just somehow, it was just my prediction he looked proud to me at least.

He then examined the bad looking bruise on my rib cage as he sighed heavily.

He grabbed the first aid kit and started to apply medicine on my bruises, i was dieing can he not be a little gentle?

"Does it hurt" he asked as I nodded slightly, "words" he gave me a glance with those eyes that could kill anyone.

"A little" I mumbled looking away not being able to stand his gaze.

"Sir, I can do it myself please have some rest" I tried to snatch the med kit but he caught my wrist stopping me from taking the med kit away.

"Why? Only your boyfriend can patch you up?" His fingertips grazed over my bruises making me feel like they were gone by his touch that sent shiver down my spine.

I chuckled as he raised a brow probably Wondering what I was chuckling at.

I quicky apologized, "I dont have a partner sir" it was funny how he actually thought I would have a boyfriend.

He smiled at me and stood up finishing with my bruises as I thanked him.

I could see the bright moon from the transparent glass window as i stood up to have a better view.

Mujin soon joined me as we stood there in silence for some minutes.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it" Mujin lit a cigarette as I smiled looking at it.

The moon was pretty brighter than usual casting a glamorous light upon us.

"It indeed is" I glanced over at him.