SIX

I watched Jin woo and Mujin have some conversation while I and taeju stood some good distance away from them to give them there privacy

Jin woo, I felt....pity for her.

She was trying everything she could just to find out her father's killer and seek revenge not knowing the killer is right Infront of her eyes, talking with her and taking care of her or... loving her.

She will end up just like her father, killed in mujins hands when the time comes and if the time doesn't comes it's all her luck or it's just mujin growing fond of that girl.

"Gang jae has been making a mess lately" taeju spoke beside me as I sighed in disappointment.

"The new drug is his sample isn't it" I asked more as a confirmation than a question to which taeju nodded to my expectations.

My phone starting ringing as I looked at the contact showing 'gangjae'.

I excused myself away from taeju and picked up the call, "red, tomorrow there's going to be a raid at the third factory you better stay there and secure it" his voice barely came out loud and it seemed distant.

Lie.

"Say Gangjae who informed you that" I played along as he seemed to breath properly after I didn't suspect him of lieing.

"You know me red bye gotta go secure the factory and stay there"

He ended the call.

Gangjae was definitely up to something I don't know of and I must know what's going on.

As I returned back to Taeju he was already in the car, looks like there conversations were done.

I sat in the front seat while taeju was driving and Mujin was in the back.

"Who were you talking to" Mujin's rough voice sounded behind me, it wasn't an question, it was an demand.

I couldn't lie to him, I never would.

"Gangjae called sir" I glanced at him through the rear mirror as there was smirk displayed on his face seeming satisfied with he fact that i didn't try to hide who I was talking to.

He didn't ask anything further.

Does he trust me?

The next day after handling a mission I was back to report to mujin but his penthouse was empty.

Instead of calling I tracked Taeju's location and it showed up to the area quite far from me.

Than I remembered, Gangjae that guy is definitely doing something with no doubt.

I drove up quickly to the location just to find many men laying on the ground some of them were our men, my eyes immediately started searching for Mujin's presence and saw him into a two vs one fight though he was winning effortlessly.

I stepped out quickly and threw the suit jacket back in the car, two to three men attacked me as I kept clearing them one after another by landing kicks and punches, i had to get to him, to mujin.

Gangjae was holding a dagger which Mujin didn't seem to notice, Gangjae brought the dagger to stab Mujin in the back when I grabbed it in time making my hand bleed a pool of blood, the sharp edge's of the knife was cutting through my skin.

Mujin turned back immediately.

I landed a hard kick on Gangjae as he stumbled backwards and fell on the ground with a thud.

The arena was now cleared as the only opponent left seemed to be gangjae rest of his men where all beaten unconscious.

"Red!?" Gangjae exclaimed, now I understood he wanted me to stay at the factory so he could carry out the fight without me getting involved.

"Are you crazy?! Your hands they are-" I landed a harsh slap on Gangjae's cheeks while grabbing his hair without giving him a chance to finish his words.

"What did I tell you about seeing you in the streets jae" my voice alone was enough to make him shiver.

I glanced back at mujin as he litt a cigarette, "sir are you harmed?" I asked to mujin as he glanced at gangjae before looking back at me.

"Your hands are" he gestured at my bleeding hand, there goes his sass.

"Red, I did this all for you! All for us!" Gangjae held my hands as if he was begging or was he?

"But, but you kept being loyal to that bastard I wanted to proof I'm better than him!" Gangjae pointed at mujin like a child that's candy was snatched away.

I sighed taking out the gun I had in my waist and shot him in the middle of his forehead as he dropped to the ground, dead.

"Rest in peace" I mumbled and led mujin  to the car as taeju was ready to drive before the police could involve.

"Your hands" mujin spoke from the backseat as I nodded at him reassuring him that I was fine.

"I'm fine sir-"

"They don't look fine" his words cutt me off leaving no space for argument, his hair was messy because of the fight.

"What should we do about the rookie's training sir?" I turned back to give him a glance from the front seat changing the topic.

"Don't change the topic" he again gestured to my hands, they were bleeding ofcours they will bleed what does he expect? My blood to be pink?

I sighed, "I'll get them treated" I mumbled, "sir." I put the last word to show my respect for him.

"Where did you put the med kit yesterday?, I couldn't find them" mujin asked again, seriously? Does he think I stole his med kit?!

"They are under your desk shelf sir"
Mujin leaned back in his seat I could see him through the rear mirror.

"I can't find it, assist me look for it" I nodded at his statement.

"We're here boss" taeju who had been acting non existent finally spoke when the two were not getting out of the car even when it was to an halt they were lost in there own conversation.

Mujin got out as I followed behind him.

Taeju smirked, seriously? Who flirts about the med kit? He chuckled lowly at Mujin's funny attempts to treat Lavinia's wounds.