TEN

"bullshit" with a harsh fist I threw the game controller away as taeju mocked me for not knowing how to play a game.

Taeju chuckled as I left to attend a wedding ceremony of a close business partner with mujin as he was waiting outside and since taeju denied going with him I had to.

Today he was going to drive even though I insisted to drive he denied my request regardless.

It was only the two of us, I don't know why the others didn't tag along.

It's hard to read him anyway I rather not try.

The car stopped at a beautiful place all decorated with flowers hanging everywhere, the sound of chatter and laughter filled the air.

It was a beautiful spring day, and the sun was shining on the wedding grounds. Everyone was in their finest clothes and the mood was joyous. The bride and groom exchanged vows, promising to love and cherish each other for all of their days. After the ceremony was over, the guests mingled and chatted, enjoying the celebrations waiting for the bride to throw her boquete to the crowd.

The guy who was getting married approached mujin and greeted us with smile indicating he was having the time of his life.

I nodded at him in acknowledgement as he left.

One thing I hated was, all the women here was just staring at mujin like they have never seen a man before some even tried to talk with him.

But I should have expected that.

The wedding was to an end as the bride was about to throw her bouquet towards the crowd.

The bouquet was quite beautiful, it had been long since I had seen one.

I gave a lance at the boquete about to be thrown by the bride, and I can't help but be a little amused at the thought that people still adhere to such outdated traditions.

however, the the bride looks incredible as she cradles the bouquet in her hands, and the way she makes eye contact with every single one of her guests is truly amusing.

"Do you want it?" I heard mujin beside me, while I kept my eyes on the bouquet.

"No sir it's-" i couldn't even finish my words as i was surprised

The bride threw the bouquet at the crowd and right at time my waist were grabbed by two strong arms and I was lifted in the air.

I gasped at the sudden action but quickly grabbed the bouquet and it perfectly landed in my hands.

I smiled brightly as I got the bouquet and waved it to the bride saying that I got it and gave her a thank you glance.

Some of the people were mad while some where praising me.

But I guess they were praising 'us?'

I was sitting on Mujin's shoulder as his hands were wrapped around my waist.

I quickly apologized to him and got down.

"Thank you sir you didn't have to" mujin nodded at me while looking at the bouquet in my hand.

Does he want them?

"Pretty" mujin commented as I nodded smiling at the bouquet, "it indeed is" I replied.

"I mean you not the bouquet" he corrected as my cheeks immediately seem to turn a bit red, he chuckled at my expression.

"Congratulations you'll be the one to walk down the aisle next" the bride gave me a sheepish glance and than at mujin.

"Congratulations to you as well, you are lucky to have a girlfriend like her" she smiled at mujin.

"You're mistaken he is-"

"Indeed" mujin cut me off, instead he agreed to me being his girlfriend and pulled me closer by the waist.

What is happening?!

"It's up to you to choose which aisle you like" he whispered and pulled away as I was just standing there looking dumb and flustered.