ELEVEN

Everyone engaged in there own conversation as the wedding ended and the and the reception took place.

Mujin and I stood by each other with a glass of wine while engaging in conversations with those around us.

When one of many women's that always set there eyes on mujin approaches from afar making her presence known to everyone around her.

She was slim with huge hips and chest with a fair white skin, her hair was red and was long while she wore a elegant dress hugging her frame showing her flawless skin as men around her seemed to be in daze by the woman and her appearance.

But her eyes seems to be fixed on mujin as she walked towards us with confidence radiating from her.

The woman walks up to Choi Mujin as expected, her gaze strong and piercing.

She approaches with a seductive movement, her body language inviting. She speaks softly, but assertively as I kept my eyes at my drink but still listening.

"Well hello CEO Choi, name is Sun-ah" she chuckles while covering her mouth as I glanced at her.

With a sly smile, Sun-ah introduces herself further, "My father is the CEO of  yujin industries and we are the main sponsor of this wedding today" she sips her drink in a ladylike manner before continuing.

"I often see you around at gatherings, a I know you are a man of great capabilities and success, which is why I have been trying to get to know you for a while" she lends out her hand for shake waiting for mujin to take it with confidence screaming from her face.

I could tell she was someone who has never been said or told  "no".

Mujin shakes her hand while glancing at her as if eyeing her.

As I watched mujin and Sun-ah talking, a felling inside me grew a touch of jealousy but I refused to show it.

Instead, i sipped my wine, trying to hide any emotions that may be showing on the surface.

But my eyes were fixed on the pair, observing every little detail of their interaction, and trying to figure out exactly what it may mean in terms of her relationship with mujin.

Ultimately, I couldn't help but feel a bit worried and anxious or...

Insecure.

I glanced at her hands the flawless ones and then at mine those with scars.

"Oh my, my apologies I'm so clumsy" sun ah stumbled upon mujin placing her hands in his chest in a seductive manner with a light chuckle.

The conversation between Sun-ah and the mujin drew the attention of the other guests at the wedding.

They both were rich and charming, and the other guests start making comments on how good they look together.

Some guests even make comments about how much money they would have if they were to couple up.

It was hard to stand there just listen as my grip on the glass tightened.

Feeling overwhelmed, I made an excuse to leave Choi Mujin and move away without showing the emotions that are currently churning inside me.

"I'm sorry sir, I might have to leave, something came up" I cleared my throat as mujin frowned glancing back at me.

"I'll go with you-" before he could finish his sentence I cut him off with mine, "no sir rest assured it's Nothing serious I'll handle it"

While walking away, my insecurity about my scars grew. There are a lot of heavy feelings coursing through me, and it was making me feel overwhelmed.

As I walked away, the worries about the mujin and his interactions with Sun-ah, wondering what it may lead to.

I had a lot of questions and fears running through my mind, and my emotions are heightened as i walk away, trying to make sense of everything, what was I feeling? This sting in my heart? Why am I felling such emotion's? No, I can't feel them I've to know my place.

As I walked away, i felt a hand grab my waist.

It took me a moment to process this, as i was overcome with emotions and thoughts.

When I turned around to see who grabbed my waist, it was mujin not looking at me but he had a grip on my waist.

He held it gently, yet firmly, and finally stares at me with a compassionate look in his eyes with a smirk playing on his lips.

He can see that she's feeling insecure and overwhelmed, and he wants to alleviate some of that if he can. He wants to let her know that she doesn't have anything to feel insecure about, that he values her greatly and sees no one else as worthy of his attention, but then he'll never admit those thoughts.

Mujin lead me towards sun-ah.

He wished to diffuse some of the tension and jealousy lurking within her.

"This is vesper, Lavinia vesper and ofcours my most trusted" he sipped his wine introducing me to sun-ah.

....

Trusted?

He trust me?

Mujin smirks at her, amused by the clear signs of her jealousy.

He finds it quite endearing, knowing that she cares about him and is threatened by Sun-ah, even now that he has introduced her.

He wants to reassure her that there is nothing to worry about, and that red remains the most significant person in his life, he hopes she will understand through such acts because his not good with his words.

A/N : I've taken so long in updating this book I've been stressed with exams and it's results y'all and I've brought some changes I've used an oc / original character in this story , red saint is known as Lavinia vesper the female lead in this book.

: follow me on Wattpad and Instagram let's be mutual and since I'm running out of ideas do dm me with your own ideas I'll be sure to credit you all :

: insta link in my bio :