EIGHT

My head felt like it was breaking open from last night.

Giving a glance at the clock I stood up lazily and got ready to leave.

"You will regret this tomorrow"

Huh? What was that? A sudden memory flashed as I quickly looked at the clock again.

10AM! Already? I'm definitely late this time.

No.

I did not.

All the memories of yesterday washed me with embarrassment at the point where I just wanted to disappear and never return.

Why did I do that?????

While driving I kept frowning to myself and wondering how strong the wine was to make me do such things, out of all the people why did I peck the leader, I also disrespected him and in additional I'm late.

Now there was only one solution, act dumb, act like I don't remember a single incident from yesterday.

"You're late today" I bowed to mujin who was smoking his cigarette like usual while taeju was back to being non existent.

"Apologies, I woke up late sir" I gave taeju a glance giving him hint to save me and change the topic but he ignored my glares.

"Don't you think captain Cha has been in our business lately" Mujin started walking as I and taeju followed behind him.

"Lately? His always in our business sir" with a sigh I litt a cigarette while halting, the sky was clear today.

The clouds were in different shapes and some actually looked like mini crocodile, the air was fresh even though the streets were noisy.

I and mujin decided to head to one of the factory while taeju stayed back.

The driving was up to me and to my horror mujin decided to sit in the front.

The drive was silent as he haven't said anything.

Upon arriving at the factory there were police cars surrounding the factory and if I am not wrong that car definitely belongs to captain Cha and his team.

Again we were not Informed by Jin woo.

My suspicions towards Jin woo was strong but at the same time she might not have known since she has been injured due to beating.

"Sir we should split" Mujin haven't said anything yet, even if we retreat together there were chances of getting caught, it could be a trap who knows what that old man is up to.

So if we split one can distract while the other can retreat therefore definitely mujin has to retreat because his what I live for.

I gave Mujin a glance to ask for his opinion just for him to look straight at the factory.

I followed his gaze and saw police with some young thug's from the rival gang.

Robbery.

"Sorry-" I was about to apologize for my lack and letting some robbers get in the factory but mujin cut me off with a wave of his hand.