[Chapter Eight] | Shopping Trip [Part Two]

After the little shopping expedition today, Yumiko had arrived back at her home and ate dinner, soon after washing up and now finding herself in her bed. She finished all her assignments and homework she needed to complete that would be due tomorrow, now using the rest of her time before eventually heading to bed.

Scrolling through her phone, looking through social media and what not to keep up to date on what was happening around, she was currently looking at Hayato's page. A recent post of his was a photo posted of himself and a few members of the soccer club, posing with smiles with the blonde male holding the soccer ball under his arm. It seemed that at the time of posting they finished a nice, sweat-filled practice session.

Her original plans for today were to hang out and watch the soccer practice, but after not getting a single text or call back from the L/N teen, she felt aggravated and annoyed. The plans ended up changing and she went to the little shopping trip Y/N and his mother went on, helping him pick out some clothes for him as apparently the only thing in his wardrobe was nothing but suits and ties. However, now that she thought about it, the thought of Y/N in a simple suit and tie began to make its way to her head and push those thoughts of Hayato Hayama out. Between a sweat drenched Hayato and a pleasantly dressed Y/N, the latter seemed to be very much more appealing to her. So much so that a slight blush began to make its way to her face.

Letting out a slight frustrated squeal and kicking her legs up in the air a couple of times, slight thumps as they slammed back onto the mattress. Using a pillow to cover her reddened face, she cursed at Ebina in her head.

Why did she have to mention that to her? Now she felt so much more confused.

---

Hours prior

Their slight clicking of their shoes as they traversed the mall grounds, going through various stores to look for some clothes for the L/N teen. But as they traversed through the many stores, none of them seemed to fit Y/N's tastes.

But still, they didn't seem to give up and continued to look around some more. They soon ended up coming to another store, PAG.

(A/N): Very unoriginal, I know, but I've seen anime feature WcDonald's instead of McDonald's, so I might as well just use some of the most unoriginal names I can come up with for store names and what not, right?

"Hey, what about this one?" Yumiko asked, instantly caught at attention by a simple grey buttoned shirt, lined with red and black lines in a checkered pattern.

Y/N hummed. "I suppose it's not terrible looking. I don't mind buttoned shirts or polos."

"Is that so?" Yumiko grinned and tossed the shirt at him. "Then, try these on. Oh, and these black pants too," she quickly picked out a pair from a nearby shelf.

"You didn't have to throw them at my face," Y/N says, a deadpan expression on his face as the clothes slide down into his arms.

"Don't sweat the small things and get in the changing rooms already," Yumiko says with a nonchalant expression, ushering him into said changing rooms by pushing him.

Eleanor and Hina simply stood from afar.

"Is it just me or do they really get along well? Well, more like L/N-kun can act like a dog with a bone from what I've seen sometimes."

"No, it isn't just you," Eleanor says, "that's how they've always been. They make quite the pair, don't they?"

Hina nodded her head a couple of times. "Yep, yep! I may have my fantasies, but seeing Yumiko in situations like these, I can't help but sprout even more ideas for future stories...!"