Prologue

Earth, Year 2350.

Ankoku Anzhong Pov:

It been ten years since the nuke went off and kill Union and their enemies but the price is the death of billions. Now both myself and four others are in America trying to find survivors when a mysterious stranger appear.

Great Leader: "Greetings I am the Great Leader and I have a offer for you five" he said which I look at him with a glare.

Me: "What kind of offer?" I said.

Great Leader: "See I know your suffering but what you don't know is that your existence only exists because of a being called JeymisPeixoto who create worlds for entertainment. But he failed to realize that by creating worlds he have unexpected causing your world to suffer. So I want you to join Shocker and together we will stop your suffering" he said and offer a hand for me to shake.

I growl at his reasoning until a idea came into my head so I smirk and I accepted his hand but I grab his hand then stab him in the head.

Me: "Sorry but we're no puppets. We'll be taking over your group and lead them to greatness" I said then the man simply vanish but bright light enter my body.

I felt pain as I hold my head then I scream as I gain knowledge of the Omniverses.

A few minutes later.

Once I recover I look at the four survivors and smirk.

Me: "Together we will end this suffering and to do that we need to change" I said then I unleash a bright light.

3rd Pov:

A bright light over America but once it vanish did America change from an apocalypse land into a dynasty land.

In the center of America is a fortress where Ankoku and the four survivors are located.

But they have new appearances and new names to make sure they aren't weak in Shocker eyes.

Lone Ivory: "Today is a glorious day survivors as we will end the suffering and reforged our lives so that we won't be puppets. Thus our first order is the rebirth of our world" he said which his generals salute.

For the next four years they be rebuilding their world and gathering the remaining survivors which ain't a lot for an army but it will be enough for their plans.

Once they rebuilt their world Lone Ivory then went to the Great Leader base and brought it back to his world where they be experimenting with the survivors.

Turning humans into monsters that they call Shock Beasts or Survivors Enchanted of Crisis Knowledge.

Then both Lone Ivory and his generals travel to a world where a member of Malicious Regime is located.

They ask to see Malevolenternatus to offer him an alliance which work as now both Shocker and Malicious Regime are allies.

Now it time for Shocker to announce their presences by attacking a Union world that is in JeymisPeixoto domain.