Ch 2: Shocker!

Shocker World.

In the center of America is Shocker capital where we see billions of Combatmen making new Combatmen using strange crystals that merge with corpses.

Seeing the progress is Damion who is holding a scepter that is pulsing with energy.

Damion: "Soon our army will overwhelm Union and thanks to Malicious Regime giving us endless corpses we won't be running out soon" he said.

Suddenly his morpher begin to ring thus he answer it.

Lone Ivory: "Damion report status" he said.

Damion: "Everything is going smoothly Lone Ivory. And soon our forces will overwhelm the fakers and the true heroes" he said.

Lone Ivory: "Excellent work" he said signing off.

Inside the Capital.

Deep in the capital is Lone Ivory who is sitting on a throne that pulsing with energy.

However he ain't alone as standing beside him is two special soldiers.

Left: Tadaaki.
Right: Tadahiro.

Both soldiers were trained personally by Lone Ivory himself and are both loyal and faithful to him.

Then the doors to his throne room open and entering the room is two Shock Beasts.

Action: "My lord. Action reporting for duty" the first Shock Beast said.

Warfare: "Warfare reporting for duty" the second Shock Beast said.

Lone Ivory: "Your missions is simple. Action will go attack Union City and cause enough damage that it will take the city years to rebuild" he said which Action smirk.

Action: "Destruction is both my and my dead brother goal" he said.

Lone Ivory: "Warfare will go to Vale and cause a lot of chaos for the hunters there that it will attract a lot of grimms which the combatmen will merge creating Grimmen" he said which Warfare smirk.

Warfare: "Chaos is what I do" he said.

Lone Ivory: "Now go!" He said which both Shock Beast kneel then leave.

Suddenly Teivel appear and he is holding the heads of Darkseid and Thanos.

Teivel: "Both Apokolips and Thanos army are now ours" he said.

Lone Ivory: "Excellent work Teivel. Soon our suffering will end" he said.

Teivel: "Also the villains of Union join our cause and are sending some villains to help our Shock Beasts" he said.

Lone Ivory: "Those villains won't survive against the Super Sentai and Kamen Riders but they'll served their purpose soon" he said.

Teivel: "Btw where is Jabez?" He ask which Lone Ivory summon a holographic projection of what Jabez is doing.

Lone Ivory: "Currently Jabez is busy doing the final touches to our master plan so he won't be around much" he said which Teivel salute then vanish.