Ch 3: Lost of Dust.

Shocker World.

Currently Lone Ivory is looking at three Shock Beasts.

Tracer: "Tracer reporting for duty" he said.

Red Komodo: "Red Komodo reporting in!" She said.

Kaiju: "Kaiju reporting in!" He said.

Lone Ivory: "I want you three to target three mines that is owned by Atlas and Schnee. Kill the workers but leave the slaves alone as they will send a message to the public that our forces is not a joke" he said.

Tracer: "What about our battles? Ain't they enough to cause Union to fear us?" He said which Lone Ivory frown.

Lone Ivory: "Union is stubborn and cocky so they think they have a chance however should any Sentai or Kamen arrive stall them as we need all the dust these mines can produce" he said which the Shock Beasts salute then leave.

Once the beasts are gone Lone Ivory contact Mercury.

Mercury: "Let me guess you're calling in if we're running low on dust?" He said.

Lone Ivory: "Yes as I'm sending three Shock Beasts to get us fresh new batches" he said.

Mercury: "Well we mined all what left of our world resources for dust so getting new batches would help my productivity of ammunition" he said.

Lone Ivory: "Alright and remember that these new dust must be reforged with the Aftermath Crystals" he said.

Mercury: "Duh I'm not like those fools Union who forget to get ammunition" he said.

Lone Ivory: "don't be so cocky Mercury as that will be our downfall. However what about the Gloom Crystals? How much are we're producing?" He said which Mercury chuckle.

Mercury: "Those gems are everywhere and currently we're mining trillions of them so we ain't running out anytime soon. However it take time since only robots can mined them and store them into lead canisters" he said.

Lone Ivory: "Excellent. I'll contact you in a few days" he said which Mercury salute as Lone Ivory end the called.

Unionverse, Earth 1820.

Throughout Atlas territory three important mines are attack by Shock Beasts and Combatmen.

Although many workers were killed the slaves they had were set free and ran away while the Combatmen use special drills to harvest the dust.

It won't be long until the mines are dried up with dust.