Ch 1: Paris Invasion!

Unionverse, Earth 1820.

While Union is busy defending their city Shocker sent a Shock Beast to Paris.

In Paris everything is peaceful when suddenly a portal open and thousands of soldiers called Combatmen.

And leading them is a Shock Beast called Combat.

Who is currently killing police while kidnapping civilians.

Combat: "Pathetic. Where are the heroes! This battle will not be exciting without some blood of heroes!" He said only for a portal to open then falling down is a female hero called Ladybug.

Who is surprised to see the chaos happening in Paris so without hesitation she begin to save the civilians which caught Combat attention.

Combat: "Finally! A hero worthy to bleed!" He said then attack Ladybug who is blocking his attacks but his strength is unlike anything she have ever experienced and was about to lose too if it wasn't for unexpected help from Megarangers.

Combat: "So Super Sentai is the first group I fight! Well let see how you handle a Shock Beast like me!" He said then unleash bullets that actually harm the Super Sentai.

Andrew: "This guy is no joke! Whatever these Shock Beasts are they can physically hurt us!" He said.

Ramon: "Then it time to finish him with our ultimate attack!" He said.

Then the Megarangers use their ultimate attack which work only for Combat return and he massive.

Combat: "Hahaha! You didn't think Shocker knew about your ultimate attacks! Hope you can survive!" He said then begin to destroy the city of love.

Without hesitation the Megaranger summon a Mecha which the Shock Beast laugh.

Combat: "Let see how much your Mecha can handle!" He said then begin to slash and shoot the Mecha causing damage but the Mecha managed to hold on and attack.

It wasn't long until Combat is defeated thus the Combatmen retreat thus allowing Ladybug to use her miraculous to fix Paris.

However where Combat use to be stood a black diamond which is pulsing with unknown energy.

Then Mercury appear and grab the diamond.

Mercury: "Soon our suffering will end and both Union and those heroes won't know what hit them" he said then he vanish.