Ch 5: New York Symbol Shattered!

Shocker World.

Mercury returns to the Combatmen factory with a frown behind his mask.

Mercury: "Although those true heroes destroyed one of the mechas they failed to stop the gathering of resources" he said smirking as he look at many canisters of dust and kryptonites.

Suddenly a holographic projection of Lone Ivory appear which Mercury kneel before him.

Lone Ivory: "I see you hold back against the true heroes" he said.

Mercury: "I underestimate them but next time I won't show mercy" he said which Lone Ivory growl.

Lone Ivory: "This will only be your downfall if you and the others don't take the Sentai and Kamen seriously. Anyway I think it time that we go a bit extra by destroying America New York symbol" he said shocking Mercury.

Mercury: "Are you sure it wise to reveal your mecha sir? After all it still a prototype" he said which Lone Ivory look at him.

Lone Ivory: "True but this prototype will show the might of Malice Shocker true strength" he said then end the holographic projection.

Mercury: "America is f_cked" he said.

Unionverse, Earth 1820.

Currently New York is in peace when out of nowhere a massive portal open and landing into the sea is a massive mecha unlike anything the city have ever see.

Lone Ivory: "Listen will Citizens of New York! This is your fate of your world!" He said then aim an arm at Lady Liberty.

Then a massive beam of light that shot out of the mecha hand onto the entire island blinding everyone.

Once the light and everyone sight return did their eyes widen in horror and shock as Lady Liberty and the entire island is gone.

Lone Ivory: "Do you see this Avengers! Justice League, and Union! This is your consequences of peace and order! Now come do your worst!" He said as the sky turn dark and stormy.