Ch 6: Lone Ivory vs Union

Unionverse, Earth 1820.

Currently New York is in chaos as Union heroes is fighting Lone Ivory and thousands of Combatmen.

However causing the most destruction is Rias, her peerage, Superman, his team, and Asuka as they are battling Lone Ivory who's mecha is tanking everything.

Lone Ivory: "You heroes think you are above the law because you enforce it. Well that change now" he said then unleash a red aura that cover his entire mecha.

Immediately many semblances, aura, devils, and powers being to slow down shocking the heroes as their powers are being slow.

Rias: "What sort of power is Lone Ivory using!" She said completely godsmack as her powers like destruction is slow as a snail.

Superman: "How is ours powers being slow!" He said as he is flying slow and his laser beams is slower.

Lone Ivory: "You 'heroes' are so proud of your powers that I can slow your powers no matter what it is" he said then unleash a powerful emp blast that destroyed many I S including Asuka mechas however the pilots survived but they lost some limbs.

Iron Man: "He's destroying us with ease!" He said completely godsmack at how easy their forces are being wipe out.

Lone Ivory: "This is only the beginning! Now behold what I can truly do" he said grabbing Asia who scream as the red aura cover her entire body.

Then to Union shock her entire body glow white as she lost her devil wings.

Rias: "Impossible! How did he remove the pieces!" She said completely shock.

Lone Ivory: "I didn't remove anything. I simply purge the devil energy out of her and make her a human again. I can do the same to semblances, quirks, and powers! Be warned 'heroes' for this is the end of your age and the beginning of a new one!" He said shocking everyone at the realization.

Union: "He gonna purge powers!" They said.