America

You heard a scream come from the living room. You dashed down the stairs, going as fast as your small legs could take you. You ran into the living room and saw your dad, Alfred, sitting on the couch. He was hugging a pillow like his life depended on it.

"Daddy what's wrong?" You asked.

"Oh, (Name), there's nothing wrong." He replied.

"But daddy I heard someone scream. It was you, wasn't it?" You asked, confusion present in your (eye color) eyes.

Alfred stayed quiet for a moment before answering.

"Yea it was. I was watching horror movies."

"Can I watch horror movies with you daddy?"

"No (Name), your 5 years old. Your to little. You'd get scared. They're very scary." Your dad said.

"I'm not to little! Please let me daddy. If you get scared I'll be here for you, and if I get scared you'll be here for me!" You said.

"(Name) I sai-" he was cut of by the adorable puppy dog eyes you were giving him. You stuck out your lip a tiny bit. Alfred was unable to withstand the cuteness.

"Uh, fine (Name) you can watch the horror movie."

"Yay!" You jumped in the air and hopped up into the couch next to your dad. He put a horror movie in and as it started you began to feel nervous. What if it really was scary? What if it gave you nightmares? You shook the thoughts away and watched as the movie started.

#Time Skip#

The movie had ended. You and your dad had screamed the whole time. Turns out he was right. These movies were to scary for you. You sat there trembling as you hugged your father.

"Daddy, let's not watch these movies anymore." You said, shaking.

"Agreed." He said, taking a bite from a hamburger.