So You Need a Crew?

You had woken up on the couch and Ivy was pouring herself some coffee.

"Hey, Ivy." You rubbed your eyes.

"Don't talk to me before I've had my coffee."

"Oh, you're one of those people." You roll your eyes and put on your black leather jacket. "Hey, where's Harley at?."

"She went to Russia to rob some sort of bomb or whatever she said, all I know is it's on a train."

"When do you think she'll be back?." You asked.

As if right on cue, Harley opened the door to Ivy's apartment, covered in mud and sticks.

"I need a fucking crew." Harley sighed.

"No, you need a shower." Ivy sipped her coffee.

Harley went into the bathroom and took a shower, getting all the mud off of her outfit and body before coming out, wrapped around in a red towel.

"So, you didn't get the warhead?." Ivy asked.

"No. Joker stole it 'cause he had a crew." Harley leaned back. "Like all real supervillains."

"I mean, I get by just fine on my own. So..." Ivy smiled as a bunch of vines poured her coffee, and gave her cookies and a shoulder massage.

"Your independence is quite inspiring," Frank smirked.

"Oh, can it, Frank."

"I love you, Ivy." Frank quickly said.

"I get around fine by myself as well Harley, only difference is, I don't go around trying to steal weapons that can start world war three, I kill people for money...and I'm very fucking good at doing it too." He smiled.

"Okay, we get it, you like to think you have a big dick." Harley rolled her eyes at you and then looked at Ivy. "You know, Ive, I could have really used your help out there." Harley looked at her friend.

"Honestly, I really think that crews are over-rated," Ivy said. "You know, it's like, some very successful supervillains work alone." She looked at the TV. "Like look at this guy. Look at Dr. Psycho. Perfect example."

You all watched the TV and saw Dr. Psycho fighting Wonder Woman.

"Doesn't have a crew, yet still taking on Wonder Woman. Like a champ." Ivy sipped her coffee again.

"Or a dumbass." You smirked watching the battle on the screen.

Psycho was throwing cars at Wonder Woman with his telekinesis powers, and Wonder Woman used her shield to block all of the things thrown at her.

"Still too scared to fight me with your own hands, Psycho?." Wonder Woman smirked.

"What a grand idea!." Psycho smiled, using his powers he made two giant hands start choking Wonder Woman, As she was choking he was laughing.