A Seat at the Table

L.O.D Headquarters...

You were driving around, looking for a parking spot, when you saw an open one, Bane stole your spot.

"...You son of a bitch..." you quietly growled as he got out and waved to you.

"Hello, new friend." He walked up to you, grinning. "Are you happy to be a member of the Legion of Doooooom?." He said Doom in a long and annoying way, which made you grit your teeth.

"Just ecstatic."

"Wonderful, I heard Black Manta brought bagels for our evil meeting today...I'll save you one while you park your car, if you want."

You sighed and you parked your car...after an hour of looking for another parking spot.

You, now pissed off, walked past some of the members.

"Ah, there you are." An intern with an L.O.D pin on his shirt said. "You are HeadHunter right, with Harley and her crew?."

"Yes." You nodded.

"Right this way." He led you down the many hallways, you have to admit, the place was pretty impressive looking from the inside, the intern led you to a room with chairs, inside the room was Clayface, reading a script, King Shark, staring at some of the divers in the large tank that goes throughout the whole building, Psycho was watching the news and of course, Harley was practicing her bat swings.

"Y/n's here." Psycho said as he gave you a quick glance, quickly looking back at the news.

"Howdy, buddy!." King Shark smiled.

"Greetings sir!." Clayface waved.

"About time." Harley got up from her chair, she rested her bat on her arms and gave you a smile. "So, what's in the case?."

You put the briefcase on the table, glaring at Harley.

"You'll find out soon enough Harley...I'll show you later."

"It's probably some pills that help you get erected." Harley nudged King Shark, who didn't laugh, instead, he saw your genuine anger and he backed away.

"Wow, are you that angry?." Harley chuckled. "Come on, it was a joke, like, chill out."

"Okay, just a joke, what about all those other jokes?." You say, getting in her face.

"Okay, I don't know who took a shit in your cereal this morning, but you need to relax...you are lucky I'm still allowing you to be a part of the crew after you put your hands on me."

"Oh please, after what I've seen you do with Joker, you like it when people get handsey." you said, this made Psycho, King and Clayface all look at Harley.

"What the hell?..." Psycho spoke before the TV turned on the L.O.D welcoming video.

"Oh, hey." Lex smiled at the camera. "I didn't see you there, I'm Lex Luthor, and I'm here to tell you a little bit about the Legion of Doom."

Screenshots were shown of the L.O.D's past crimes, some of them were unspeakable, one of them was Bane knocking over an ice cream stand.

"The LOD is a supportive community of elite supervillains dedicated to making the world a worse place, We've been behind some of the most evil plots of the 21st century."

"Hey, Black Manta, what's that?." Lex asked as Manta whispered something in his ear.

"They're waiting for the new recruits right next door?." Lex then turned to the camera. "Looks like you better get in there,  and make sure you bad guys bring a good attitude."