Rescuing Ivy

You, Harley, and Frank got back to Gotham City, it was now the next day, and were now overlooking where Ivy was being held, you had your high-tech rifle with you, scoping out the place from afar.

"Ugh, it's my fault she's in there." Harley groaned, looking around the place. "I can't even imagine what they're doing to her...You don't think it's, like, torture, right?."

"I don't think it's like torture," Frank said. "That's mother fuck' torture right there!."

"Screw this." You said, getting out your rifle. "I'm getting her out."

"That is a lot of big boys with guns, and you two are one petite young woman with a bat and one hot-headed assassin with a small pecker, they aren't gonna come at you one at a time, that's not how that shit works!."

"Mmm, that's actually standard goon operating procedure," Harley said before a car pulled up to the base and an old man got out of it.

"Excuse me." He groaned. "I'm so dang lost and so--"

Before he could even finish, fifty guards riddled the old man with bullets, getting blood and brain all over their hazmat suits, emptying several mags into his corpse.

"Oh, they're doing the "all at once" way now." Harley looked at you, biting her lip.

"Well, good thing I brought my rifle." You adjusted the scope. "It's the only thing we need-"

"No, you know what you need?." Frank looked at you and Harley.

"More bat?." Harley asked.

"More guns?." You pulled out two pistols that were in your suit jacket.

"More crew," Frank answered his question. "You gotta get your friends back, make things right, and save Ivy's ass from being in the obituaries."

"Well, I won't lie, she does have a nice ass-" You smiled, looking up into the sky before Harley slapped you across the face.

"What did you just say, babe?." Harley raised an eyebrow at your comment, putting a lot of emphasis on the word, babe.

"I'm just saying, Ivy's got that...I'm trying to think of the correct term-"

"Um, hello, who is your girlfriend again, cuz last time I checked, it was me." Harley yanked on your ear.

You had to remind yourself that you were also now dating Harley...behind Ivy's back...

"I know you are, Harls...but I mean, come on..." you said. "Have you seen Ivy's ass, it's like a whole bakery back there-"

Harley, clearly jealous and upset you are checking out Ivy, kneed you in the balls and you went down like a bag of potatoes, all while Frank laughed his ass off.

Timeskip...

"Hello, Gotham, Riddler here." Riddler smiled as he was being broadcasted all across Gotham city. "Sorry to interrupt your football match, but I've hidden a bomb somewhere in Gotham..." everyone began screaming. "Oh, but don't worry, Batman, here's a little riddle to help you find it."

The Riddle twirled his cane a few times before saying the riddle.

"You throw away the outside and cook the inside, then you eat the outside and throw away the--"

"You're doing great, boss." Clayface interupted.

"You throw away the outside..." Riddler began again before a cell phone rang.

"Oh, sorry." Clayface quickly canceled the call.

"Uh, you throw away the-" Riddler began once again, gritting his teeth.

"You throw away the outside and cook the inside--" Clayface interrupted again.

"What the hell are you doing!?." Riddler growled.

"I just have one tiny thought," Clayface suggested. "Maybe say, "Throw away the outside." but like this, do you see where I put the emphasis?."

"Did you just give me a fucking line reading?." Riddler glared.