Update: Important Questions.

Hey, how's it going, your friendly writer shark, no not King Shark, it's me.

So, two things.

One: I don't know if pulling the trigger on Ivy now was the right thing, but would you all still like it to be a cannon even...like your tiny bullet?.

Two: I always watch the episodes of the show that I'm currently on when writing, and I haven't watched any of season four or the second half of season three yet, the episode "You're a damn good cop, Jim Gordon" is up next and I don't know if it fits into the story now with you involved, it's about Clayface losing his arm and you guys having to get it back and well, it's not my favorite episode of the series, I'm honestly tempted to skip over it but I don't know if some of you would like that idea. I know I'm the author and it's my story, but I do want your opinions on it as any feedback is good feedback in my eyes so I would be a lot of help if you could answer these questions.

Do you mind being in a relationship with Ivy this early and basically erasing Kite-Man from this story? (personally, he annoys the shit out of me plus I've never seen him in anything outside of this show) and do you mind if I just skip over the episode where Clayface loses his arm, nothing carries over into the next episode like with the lair change and Sy being apart of the crew in "Being Harley Quinn" so really, we can get to the good stuff faster.