Finding Mr. Right

You, Harley, Pyscho, and Clayface had just walked back into Ivy's apartment with bags full of cash, having pulled off a successful heist, Ivy was cleaning

"Who has two hands covered in washable ink?." Harley grinned. "This girl, we just made that bank our bitch!."

Harley dropped the duffel bag full of money on the coffee table, shattering it.

"Dude!." Ivy shouted. "That was a Noguchi coffee table."

"Uh, sorry." Harley backed away. "But hey, now you can buy a bunch of 'em!."

"Guch! Guch Guch!" Harley began making it rain, throwing money at Ivy.

"You know you can just hand me some money, You don't have to make it rain." Ivy said with a blank face as Harley kept throwing money at her, she slowly sighed.

"I'm gonna go make some nettles tea."

"Oh, man. This was our best heist yet, and we hit the perfect tone." Harley smiled. "Like, okay, everyone in the bank was super scared of us, but like not so much that they weren't also delighted when I just cartwheeled out."

"I'm sure everybody on the news is talkin' about it." You twirled a knife between your fingers, throwing it at the wall, it landed in the bullseye area of a dart board you made...out of Ivy's wall.

"I hope we didn't miss too much of the coverage." Clayface turned on the tv.

"Batman stops Joker from robbing the credit union." A report spoke.

"Credit union? That's just a poor person bank." Dr. Pyscho looked pissed. "We robbed a real one with a vault, and money, and predatory lending practices!."

"No, the news probably did us first." Harley looked at Clayface. "Here, try Channel 7."

Clayface changed the channel.

"And Batman foils the Joker-" Another report spoke up.

"Just let me look." Harley swiped the remote and began flipping through channels.

"We're the most compelling story, so they're probably saving us for last." Clayface smiled.

"And now our last and most compelling story." The reporter said, fixing the papers.

"Enter, us!." Clayface snapped a selfie.

"Turn up the volume!." Dr. Pyscho shouted.

"It's about damn time." Harley smiled with excitement.

"A cardboard box of baby ferrets has finally been returned to their rightful owners." The reporter said with a smile.

"Oh, boy...." You saw Harley's face change, her teeth grinded, her fists clenched up, she took her bat and swung at the tv again.

"You have been here two weeks and you have destroyed nine TVs." Ivy glared at Harley.

"Sorry, I'm just pissed." Harley sighed. "Why aren't they talkin' about us?."

"It should be our faces on that screen!." Clayface said. "We should be those ferrets!."

"You guys, like, realize you're committing serious felonies, right?." Ivy sipped her tea. "Like, you actually don't want people to know who you are."

"Or...." Harley smiled.

"No." Ivy glared, sitting down next to you on the couch. "No "or". I just gave you great advice."

"But, there's only one thing stopping us from being front page news." Harley smiled.

"And what might that be?." You asked, slowly putting a hand on Ivy's shoulder, she smiled for a brief second before realizing and swatting it away.