The Line

You woke up, rubbing your eyes, and when you looked around, you weren't on the couch, or in the closet, or in a car, instead, you were in a bed, an actually comfortable bed.

"...Morning..." you heard a voice from the doorway, it was Ivy, and she was only wearing a white tank top. "How'd you sleep?."

"...Uhh...good..." you smiled slowly and got up, yawning softly.

"Seems you're still tired." Ivy smiled.

"Yeah...might as well get some coffee in me." You started walking to the door before Ivy pushed you down onto the bed.

"Or...we can enjoy a nice cuddle session instead of having coffee."

"But I gotta work..." you try to get up before she lays on top of you.

"Just for a few minutes..." she nuzzled her head into the crook of your neck.

You sighed but smiled and wrapped your arms around her.

"Yes mam."

"Oh shut up..." she smiled letting you wrap your arms around her. "This is nice....I haven't had anyone, you know, just hold me, nobody..." she then looked a bit sad. "Nobody has shown, like, a legitimate love for me...except for my college boyfriend but he cheated on me..."

"...I'll never cheat on you..." You kissed her cheek.

"Good..." she smiled wiley.

"...What happened to your college boyfriend?..." You asked, now curious

"You don't want the answer." She looked away.

" I actually do." you smiled, poking her. "Come on, tell me."

She moved her head to a planet that hadn't been watered in years but was somehow still alive.

"...Oh..." you looked at the plant, then quickly held Ivy tighter. "I promise I'd never harm you in any way."

She rolled her eyes playfully then pecked your nose. "You better not, otherwise, that'll be your future."

"So..." you said, trying to change the subject. "When can we tell Harley?-"

Ivy's eyes widened and her smile faded and she quickly gave you a stern look.

"We aren't." She answered

"What do you mean, why not?." You asked, looking confused.

"Because...ugh...Harley...I don't know how she'd react....if you tell her something secret it'll-"

"Spread like a wildfire?." You finished her sentence.

"I prefer if we didn't use that word..." her teeth gritted. "but yes, that and she'll make fun of me for having sex with someone who's...you know-"

"Alright." You get up. "Cuddle time is over." You start to put on your clothes.

"Hey, come, you know I didn't mean to offend you-"

"No, I get it." You put on your white shirt which had blood stains on it from your last stain. "You're embarrassed that everyone in the world will find out you are in bed with someone who's got a "short" boy, well it's average size!."

"Y/n..." Ivy went from a quiet voice to covering her mouth and slowly snickering. "I'm sorry- this is really shitty of me...but if you think it's average-"

You put on your jacket and jeans and grab your guns. "I'm going to kill someone, or get a drink...you know what, fuck it, I'm doing both, I'll be back at nine o'clock." you left her room.

Ivy's vines quickly stopped you in your path and she made you face her.

"Ugh, we need to get you some new clothes." You looked at your outfit.