Bensonhearst

Harley was in her office, looking miserable, she was sitting at her desk, on her phone, in her chair with the lights off, that's when you walked in, wearing your new gear.

"Hey Harls..." you smiled, walking up to her desk, you saw that was watching short videos from King Shark on instagram.

"First day of unemployment." King Shark's voice was heard then the camera panned out to a roller coaster. "More like funemployment!."

The camera then showed Clayface, Psycho and King having a blast on all the rides, having fun and laughing, which made Harley frown.

"Hey...." she looked up at you.

"Blood Haven Thrill Park." Bane smiled. "Such memories."

"Jesus, Bane!." Harley jumped out of her chair as Bane walked in.

"I almost blew that place up, but then I rode the Cyclotron and thought, "I get it. This is fun." Bane nudged you.

"Do ya need somethin'?." Harley asked. "I'm kinda busy here."

"You don't look busy." Bane leaned on one of the walls. "You look like you're Insta-stalking your ex-crew, not very healthy, slippery slope."

"Can ya believe they ditched me?." Harley looked out the window. "I made one little mistake and they just... they bolt, after everything I did for them."

"You could blow them up?." Bane suggested.

"Nah, not really my thing." Harley responded.

"I could blow them up." Bane said.

"Nah." Harley continued looking out the window. "Looks like both of us will be spending the weekend alone."

"...What do you mean?..." You looked at Harley. "You got me...that's not you being alone."

"...Yeah...true..." Harley looked up at you with a small smile before frowning. "But you have your side work of killing people...and I just want something fun to do."

"Come on Harley...Bane probably doesn't have any plans-"

"Actually, I'm going to Black Manta's beach lair." Bane smiled. "He's smoking a pork shoulder."

Harley then glared at Bane who backed up.

"I...take it you didn't get the invite?." Bane asked before slowly walking out of the room. "Um, maybe check your spam folder?."

Timeskip....

You and Harley were back at the mall, Harley tossed away another pudding cup, she was looking miserable.

"Okay, Harley, this is the fourteenth pudding cup you've eaten, you need to find something to do."

"...I don't know what to do, hun...everyone I care about is doing just fine without me...It's like I never even existed..." she started looking sad. "It's like nobody cares about me anymore."

"Hey, I care about you." You stood in front of her. "I care about you a lot, okay, and I'm trying to help you."

"...I know...just..." you could see her face becoming sadder as if she was thinking about something drastic. "...hey, can you get me a soda, please?..."

"Sure." you kissed her cheek and went to the fridge, you looked into the fridge and there was no soda.

"There's no soda..." you said, before you heard a slamming sound, like a door was being slammed shut, you looked over your shoulder and Harley was no longer on the couch and you felt one of your guns was missing.

"Harley?..." you slammed the fridge shut and ran up the stairs. "Harley!?." you then started banging on the door.

"Harley, open the door!!!."