New Gotham!

"My fellow Americans, it's been decades since Gotham City once exemplified American prosperity." The President spoke into the TV. "But one week ago, it hit the point of no return when the Joker seized control and instituted martial law, last night, his base of operations, the Joker Tower, came crashing to the ground, triggering an 8.6 earthquake that leveled the city, sadly, Gotham is beyond saving."

All of you gasped.

"So it is with a heavy heart that I hereby declare that Gotham City is no longer part of the United States, It is civitas non grata, God bless the United States of America, and God help Gotham City." The president gave a salute before the TV shut off.

"Fuck yeah!." Harley began flipping the bird and running out of the mall.

Timeskip...

"Honk honk, motherfuckers!." Harley blew an airhorn as she re-entered the mall on a bumper car, being pulled by her two dogs.

"Home, sweet home." Harley looked around at the mall.

King was on a laptop, Clayface was reading a book, Dr. Psycho was lying on the couch, Sy was sleeping in his chair and you and Ivy were....well, doing other things...

"Good job, my little baby drivers." Harley petted her dogs. "I got a treat for ya."

She pulled a steak out of the bag and threw it at them, they began fighting over the steak.

"Now, Bud and Lou, don't you fight." Harley tossed another steak out of the bag. "There's one for each of ya."

Harley then smiled, looking at everyone else, she saw you and Ivy coming down, Ivy was wearing one of your shirts.

"Hey Ive, Hey Babe, love the new shirt." She smiled at Ivy.

"Oh, it's not new, It's Y/n's actually." She looked over at you, putting an arm around your neck and kissing your cheek.

"Well, anyways for my big babies, I brought dinner!." Harley opened the hood of the bumper car and inside was a tied-up man wearing a chef's uniform.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa." You backed up. "Your dogs get steak and we gotta eat this guy?."

"Are we living in a mall or a zoo?." Psycho groaned.

"I like to think of it as both now." King smiled as he was petting a Lama.

"No, we're not eating him." Harley rolled her eyes. "This is Takashi, a sushi chef, he's got a Michelin star!."

Takashi tried running away but King grabbed him, smiling.

"I gotta admit, I was excited to eat a person, especially since I already had sushi, but I guess it's fine." He hoisted the chef over his shoulder. "Come here!."

"Takashi, would it be gauche to ask for a spider roll, or are you strictly omakase?." Clayface asked as he sat down at a table.

"Guys, are you not jazzed about sushi?." Harley looked over at both You and Ivy.

"No, no, I mean, I like Takashi's hand rolls as much as the next gal, but don't you think it's time to kinda like wrap up this party up?." Ivy asked.

"And I never liked Takashi's sushi, that guy always puts something in there that gives me issues after eating it." You chimed in.

"Okay, thanks for the info hun, that was really needed for this conversation." Ivy looked at you before looking back at Harley.

"You know, it's been three weeks since you took down Joker, there's no Legion of Doom, no Batman, Gotham is yours for the taking."