CHAPTER 4: MEETING THE DUKE

DAY OF WEDDING

After all the preparations, I was ready to wear a white gown.

I look pretty! The silver necklace with jewel, the white gown with small details of roses in the hem and long sleeves. The neck of the dress was made with intricate details I could feel the work done was luxurious.

It's still uncomfortable! I can't breathe and it's heavier than it looks. The sandals weren't bearable as well, I quickly want to get done with it.

I entered the wedding hall, a lot of people are sitting staring at me.

This is the first time I have seen so many people at one place, I am nervous but I have to do this.

As I walked close to him I glanced at him. He looks handsome with 'shiny blue eyes' like some jewel and 'black hair' that covered half of his forehead I can't describe the feeling of how enchanting his appearance is and I will have to see him every now and then.

I walked to him and noticed the look in his eyes which screamed 'indifference'.

We are ready for the wedding ritual.

The priest chanted "May the Goddess Zinnia bestow blessings upon this couple and allow them a long, married life to live the forever together" and then we exchanged rings.

Finally it's over and I can rest for a bit I sighed in relief.

Now I can breathe, I have been so nervous all this time!

Guess, this is the new beginning!
I smiled, a tired smile but a hopeful one.....

All I could think about is rest but my nerves aren't calming down. What will happen once I reach Duke's mansion. I'm dying with worries.