Chapter 25 : It's You Again?!!

As I was looking out of the carriage window I felt a twisted emotion and I wasn't aware of it. The feeling of being taken care of and emptiness that my heart has which can't be concealed with warm smiles or the void that's been there could not disappear just like that.
Why am I feeling this? I thought and the uneasiness travelled from my head to my fingers. I don't know when I started rubbing my hands as if I was worried about something.

When Casey asked me "madam, are you not feeling well?"
I came to reality.

"What is it Casey?" I asked.

"Madam, you are rubbing your hands like that are you not feeling fine? Should we go back?" She asked with a worried expression on her face.

"No, I'm perfectly fine. It's just that I'm a bit nervous about arranging a tea party as it's my first time doing something like this." I replied.

"Ohh! Don't worry madam, everything will be perfect! I'm sure about it!" She said with a determined attitude while laughing.

I decided not to sink into the ocean of worries.

"Casey where are we going?" I asked.

"We are going to buy you a dress and order some desserts from 'Deliziosa' they have the best quality desserts and only powerful nobles can get them delivered in short notice and 'Duchess' is of course one of them."  She said making a fist and  gave a beaming smile.

"That's good to know." I laughed at her boasting about Duke's power. But that felt quite comfortable!

A WHILE AGO IN THE MANSION.

"Casey, did you inform Sir Ian Deslar that we are going out?" Delphimium asked.

"That.. madam, I will come back in a minute..." Casey left in haste without explaining herself.

Walking in the hallways, she found Captain Ian Deslar moving to his destination.

Ah... What.. I have to tell him? She said as she was biting her lower lip, squinting her eyes, and twiddling her fingers. She was walking slowly towards him.

"Sir Deslar! Hello!" Casey said, with a wavering voice.

"Oh, Hello. Lady Casey." He grinned.

"Uh so... Madam is going out in a while, and I forgot to inform you about this... So, uh.. we.. I mean K-Knight! Who will accompany us?" Her cheeks got warm as she looked at his beaming smile. 'She wanted to hide her feelings for as long as possible.'

"Uhh take Blint with you; he is one of the best knights of 'Duke Roughter'.

Isn't Blint the same knight who followed Madam to the Royal Palace? She thought.

B-But are you okayy? Your face is flushed! Do you have a fever?" He reached out his hand to check her fever.

"Uh no!" She backed away and dodged his hand. "I-I will take my leave..." She ran away and disappeared.

"Huh? What just happened?! She got away and left so quickly!" Captain Ian Deslar said.

Those reddish brown hair, that 'kind' smile! He is nice to everyone. 'I like how he is clueless about all the women who like him.' Casey thought and a smile spread on her face. Her stomach was ticklish she felt overwhelmed and relieved at the same time.

***

"Which shop are we buying a dress from?" I asked.

We are going to 'SOLEIL DESIGNERS'
They are best when it comes to the dresses.