Veins In His Hands

Someone was standing in front of me, just as I had imagined.  He looked so beautiful... I melted especially when he rolled up his shirt and showed the tip of her tattoo there.  His hands, with prominent veins, looked rather large and powerful.

But unfortunately, he didn't notice me much.  Although our eyes met a few times, I noticed that he was generally not looking at me.  He focused more on the lecture he was teaching and was looking at the class in general rather than making more eye contact.  Especially the boys in the class began to be afraid of him.  Children who misbehaved in other teachers' classes started to behave better in his class.  They stay quieter.

I like it...

The authority he established in the classroom felt very good.  For some reason, I felt safer now.

Normally, the chaos in the classroom would bother me, even if it didn't affect me much.  But with him, that too passed.  However, this situation does not make me very happy in general.  Karan didn't notice me, and probably wouldn't, but I don't know... What did I expect?  Sticking to my lips as soon as he sees me?  I don't know... I didn't have any sexual fantasies about him either, but the first thing that came to my mind was that he kissed me.  Does he want to kiss me?  I've never dreamed of this with anyone before.  I didn't even have a very good feeling about kissing.  I wouldn't think swallowing someone else's drool was such a good idea.  But this situation started to change with Karan.  I didn't kiss him, but I still felt like it was.  When I saw his lips, I involuntarily licked my lips.

Is my body reacting on its own?  I guess it does.  I can't check this, but I'm not sure if I want to check it either.

I don't have the slightest idea what he's been talking about the whole lecture.  I'm just looking at his eyes, his hands, his body.  His voice is very beautiful... But I have trouble understanding the words coming out of his mouth.  It was as if some kind of magic had taken over me.  If someone had told me this was going to happen, I wouldn't have believed it.  But I see now that this is so.

During the lesson, I saw that other girls were looking at him differently.  Of course, they are influenced by him.  It's very difficult to hide it.  If I can't control my own body, neither can they.  There is nothing more natural than this.

Still, it doesn't bother me that other girls are so interested in him.  It is very difficult to explain the jealousy I feel towards him.  Still... I enjoy the beautiful side of feeling something to the fullest.  And my emotions are more intense than ever right now.

"That's it for today... Solve these tests. Bring them tomorrow. Someone hand them out to the class."  he said and took out a bunch of papers from his bag.  He brought these tests himself.  Normally they give homework from the textbook, but he didn't do that.  All of a sudden, his eyes turned to me.

"What is your name?"  said.

I was stuck at that moment.  It was as if all the blood was drained from my veins as his eyes, black even from the night, staring at me.  I've become unsure of what to do.  My heart was beating like crazy.  It was beating so fast that my body started to shake with each shot.  I was taken by surprise, as I had never felt this way before.  I swallowed while looking at him.  But I couldn't answer.

There were some noises from behind.  Someone must be talking about me, but I'm too locked up to even hear it.

At that moment he looked back.  He was probably looking at people talking about me.  I wonder how much more embarrassed I can be... No answer.  I'm more ashamed than I've ever been in my life right now.  My face must have turned red.  Seeing him like this was one of the things I didn't want the most, but it's happening to me right now.

"Be quiet!"  he shouted at once.  I jumped out.  His voice was so loud and powerful that it seemed to echo on the walls.  The entire class fell into deathly silence in an instant.

"What is your name?"  ' he asked, looking at me again.  This time his voice was back to normal, lower but still intense and masculine enough to show how authoritative he was...

"My... My name is..." I began to speak.  Finally, a few words came out of my mouth.  I don't remember ever having this much trouble before.  I was praying that he wouldn't understand how excited I was, but now, not Karan, the whole class saw how excited I was.  My hands and feet are almost intertwined with excitement.  "Betül..."

I finally said my name.  Never before would I have thought it would take this long to say my name.

"Okay, Betül. You're distracted in class. I want everyone in my class with full attention. Otherwise, you don't have to come to class. If you don't want to, tell me, I won't write you down. But I want you to listen to the lesson while you're here. Do you understand me, Betül?" she said.  My legs started to tremble as I looked into my eyes.  At that moment, I thought I was going to collapse where I found it and stay like that.

"I understand... Master..." I said.

" Distribute these tests to the class as well. I want everyone to finish these tests by tomorrow. You don't have to solve them all, but at least you should have tried. I can understand who is scribbling on the floor."  he said and showed me the tests with his finger.

"Okay... Teacher... I'll distribute it..." I said.  I swallow all the time while speaking.  Although I try not to do this, there is nothing else I can do.

"Tomorrow, when we first start the lesson, we will solve the test together. We will look at the places you failed to do together so that everyone will move forward at the same pace. I don't want anyone to come back here. See you tomorrow."  he said and quickly left the classroom.

As the class slowly started to move, I started to come to my senses.  It's like I'm stuck where I am.  I jumped in fear when Aysel poked me.

"From the world to Betül... Huu huu... What happened to you is..." she said laughing.  I know all too well what that smirk on my face means.  As much as I don't want to show it, now she knows, even the whole class knows.  I have nothing to do about it anymore.  At least I tried, but somehow all eyes were on me.  Just when I was thinking if I could get Karan's attention, suddenly getting everyone's attention on me... I guess it wasn't very good...

"I don't know what happened to me..." I said.

I sat down and started breathing deeply.  When oxygen started to flow to my brain, I felt that I was a little more self-conscious, but this still did not help me get over the shock of what I had experienced.  Karan looked into my eyes and spoke to me.  He even asked my name in class.  He knows my name.  Not anyone else's... Normally I would have liked that, but after the last one, I realized that I had become the wave material of the whole class.

"Sis, do you want a glass of water or something..." Aysel said.  This time she slowly started to worry about me.  The joyful look in her eyes disappeared in an instant as she looked at me.

"No sis I'm fine. Don't worry... It's okay. I just don't know, I guess I slept little, I didn't have breakfast, maybe that's why I'll eat something and get better."  I said.

"Okay then let me get you a toast downstairs..." she said and got up.

It wasn't the food.

But I have no intention of telling her that.

Karan knows my name.

A vague smile formed on my lips.