Long Nails

Until the end of the lesson, I listened to everything Karan told me, every detail. Going to be with him especially makes me extremely excited. But if I only think about it, I will disgrace myself there.

Which I don't want.

I want him to be attracted to me when he looks at me. I realise how hard it will be if he thinks I'm an idiot.

When the bell rang, my heart was beating like crazy. I'm so excited that even my fingertips are trembling with excitement.

"Come with me," Karan said, looking at me. He had such a stern look that I realised how inclined I was to do what he said without thinking when I looked into his eyes. When he looks at me like that, I feel very different. The fire between my legs starts to burn again. And at the wrong time. It's not good for me to get wet like this in class, in front of everyone. I realise that I used to be able to control that too, but now I've lost control there too.

I'm starting to change for the better. And the only reason for that is Karan...

I nodded my head in agreement and started to follow him. He was walking in an upright posture. His legs were long because of his tall height. So when he took one step, I had to take two. I felt quite small next to him, but I liked it. I like the fact that he is such a big man in a way I never expected.

As we walked along, I saw other girls in the corridor looking at him. Almost all the classes were looking at him. After all, if they bring such a young man here after so many old teachers, there is nothing else to happen but... For some reason, it bothers me. I'm jealous of him. I don't want anyone but me to look at him. Of course, I can't fulfil this wish right now. But inside I'm starting to resent other girls too much.

I don't care if they don't look at him...

While these thoughts occupied my head, I continued to follow Karan like a baby duck.

When we entered the teachers' room together, I was discouraged. Because there were other teachers there.

He said, "Sit over there." He put his bag in one of the lockers and came to me. He had some papers and a test.

"I want you to solve this test. If you get stuck, just tick it and move on to the next question. I will do my best to make sure you understand everything you don't understand. Because if you understand this material, the next material will be much easier. But if you can't do that... " he said and sighed deeply while looking at me sternly again. "Then you will fall behind in future subjects. You will not be able to catch up with your friends again."

"Okay, teacher..." I said and started to solve the test in my hand. He was sitting next to me. Even when I breathe, I feel the warmth of his body. This is so different and beautiful... The wetness between my legs started to increase even more.

I can't show him that... What's worse is that there are other teachers here. I thought we'd be all alone here, but it's not like that.

Still, being this close to him...

His skin is beautiful, like a diamond. I didn't believe skin could look so bright and vivid until I saw him. But now I do.

When I was looking at him, my mouth accidentally opened and stayed like that. He saw me like this.

"Focus on your test. You seem to have a focus problem."

No, I don't have a focus problem. It's you.

"Okay, teacher..." I said and continued to solve the questions in front of him. More precisely, I'm trying, it's not even clear whether I can solve it right now. My mind was completely on Karan. Sitting next to me, I continued to inhale his beautiful, masculine and intense scent. Very beautiful, very special in every detail...

It won't be easy for me to do the questions this way. It's best to give it up. I feel dizzy all the time and my head keeps falling forward. The smell affects me a lot. So much so that I feel sleepy all the time and my head keeps falling forward. I'm both affected by it and I feel sleepy, it's very strange but it happens to me...

"Betül? Is something wrong? Do you have a problem with your focus? Is it something medical?" he said. He sounded calmer this time. He was looking at me and analysing me.

"No. I mean, I don't have such a problem or I don't take medication or anything, but..." My voice was shaking.

He said, "But what?"

His eyes are locked on mine, and as he looks at me like this, he moves closer. The more I look into his eyes, the more I get under his influence. Even if he wants me to focus, it doesn't seem to be working.

"I... I can't say..." I said and started whispering. "At least not here..."

I didn't even know what I was doing at that moment, I was under Karan's influence as if I was mesmerised. I didn't even think about what I was saying to him.

It's just my lips moving.

"Okay... That's enough for today... You go and do your homework. And keep this test. Tomorrow I want them solved." When he stood up, I remembered again how tall he was.

"Okay... Teacher..." How ridiculous it is to have difficulty even speaking... He only approached me. Nothing else happened between us. But the fact that it affected me so much... It's so different.

"Whatever the problem is... We'll talk about it. Whatever happens, don't forget you have an exam this year. You are a smart girl, I can see it in your eyes. Don't waste yourself..." he said and took his bag and left the room.

I'm confused by this guy. Does he care about me or is he just having the same conversation he has with every student? I don't know. Or did he do this to get rid of me? I can't be sure. But I still liked the fact that he took a special interest in me.

After he left, I froze for a few seconds. I just stood there. But as soon as I remembered that I was in the teachers' room, I immediately opened my eyes again and got out of there.

When I went to class, everyone was hanging out on their own. The girls are talking amongst themselves. Probably gossiping about Karan...

I don't want to be boiling in a cauldron of rumours with me in it.

So I tried not to get involved with them.

I went to my desk without attracting attention. Aysel came right next to me.

"Girl... What did you do with Karan?" It's like a light is shining in her eyes. I wonder what's going through her mind.

"What the hell are we going to do..." I snapped at her. "We took a test. Or rather, I did. I tried to solve it. He gave it to me as homework. He thinks I have focus problems."

"Your focus is wrong, girl. You need to focus on the lesson, not the teacher." Aysel laughed.

"No shit... Look who's telling me. I'm not the one looking like I'm going to fall into his mouth."

"Girl, it's like that, but what can we do? If there's someone else, we'll look after him too. My soul is getting old with all these old people. Look at this, the average age of the teachers is 70, so what kind of school is this..." she said and took out her notebook and put it on the desk.

"I don't care... I'm looking at the lecture. None of this will make any sense at university..." I cut it off.

But I don't think so, of course. It was one of my usual attempts to hide myself.

Aysel is fortunately not smart enough to realise that. Or she doesn't know me that well...

Karan...

It only makes my mind more confused... I wonder what he's up to. How does he see me?

I'm going crazy with curiosity...