Daddy

In the last year of high school, life wasn't the same. Now there are only exams. The exam... The exam that would determine my life...

Our maths teacher, who was now quite old, was retiring. There was a lot of talk about the teacher who would replace him. But I didn't know which one to believe.

I was sitting at the desk. As usual, boring school gossip was going on. There were so many idiots in the class that after a while I even questioned my reason for being here. It would be better to go to the classroom and solve tests instead of being here right now.

I was so overwhelmed that I went back to my inner world. I found myself dreaming. I always dream excessively. I fly in my dreams, I run away, and I dream of such strange things that there is not even a chance that they will come true. But then again, what's left if you put chains on your dreams?

And at that moment he came in...

I knew he was 29. That was all I knew about him. Everything else could have been a lie. But everyone agreed on his age.

He was a tall, dark-haired man. His short hair looked quite harmonious and beautiful with his stubble. His eyes were very hard. All the lines on his face were prominent. His cheekbones were protruding, and the shadows on his face cast by the sun made his skin even more beautiful...

I gasped...

I've never looked at anyone like that before, or seen anyone like that. I don't know... No one's ever moved me like that. Something flared up inside me as I looked at him. While my heart was beating like crazy, a fire began to burn between my legs.

I feel wet...

Even when I just looked at him, it was like.

"Good morning. I am Karan. Your new maths teacher." he said, looking sternly at the class. His voice was so beautiful and characteristic.

It impressed me with every detail...

Teacher...

Maths teacher...

My heart was beating like crazy, just looking at him.

Suitable for readers aged 18 and over.