Willow

I woke up with butterflies. I went downstairs for breakfast. My mom, dad, and older brother Hatchet were sitting at the table eating eggs. I sat down and eat. When we were done, we huddled together and said our prayers. When it was time me and my brother went down to the reaping. It was weird some people were getting signed in and others aren't. I got signed in and went to my age of girls. When everyone was signed in, Triop( the girl from the capital that drew) came out and said exidedly," Welcome Welcome to this exiting day of the reaping for the 4th quarter quell! He is a very special clip brought to you by the capital!" Everyone looked at the screen. In it was president Hail.
" This is the 4th quarter quell. District 13 and 12 have been rebuilt and will be competing this year and forevermore."
Every one gasped.
" As a reminder that during the 1st and 2nd rebellion brother and sister fought side by side. For this quarter quell, only siblings of two and just boy and girl will be reaped. Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favor!"
Every one turned to the stage. Triop announced," With that lets have all the only kids and siblings of 3 or more leave"
As they were leaving I thought to myself. That's why I was signed in. Their was 1/4 the number of kids left.
Triop went to the females bowl and drew out a slip. She went over to the speaker and called out," Representing district 7 in the 100th Hunger Games is, Willow Grener, Willow Grener and her sibling please come up to the stage!"