Hope

"Hope, wake up but don't freak out." I sat up to feel the heat from the lava. We sat their for what felt like 4 hours. The lava started to go down. When it was all gone I heard footsteps. I grabbed my brothers mouth before he could speak. The siblings from 7 walked by. When they were gone, my brother made a spear out of a stick for me with his knife. We jumped down and went hunting. He got some type of a monkey and I got nothing. It got dark. As we were walking to our tree I heard a cannon. as we reached our tree, I heard a growling. I looked behind me to see a giant tiger beast. It jumped for my brother. I shoved my brother out of the way as the beast jumped on me. Its fangs at my neck. My brother threw a knife at its head and jumped on it. I jumped up and ran to my brother under the beast. I jabbed the beast where it's heart might me. It fell of of him. My brother was bit in the arm. It started to turn yellow. It started to spread and I realized it was poison. I said into the air help somebody help. I heard a beeping noise and a sponsor gift flew down. I opened to see some type of pill and a bandage. I shoved the pill into my brothers mouth and raped bandages around his wound. The yellow vanished and he sat up.
" What happened?"
I said," You were bit but our Sponcers sent a pill and bandages."
I looked up at the sky and said," Thank You". The Penem anthem started to play and the fallen were shown. Gad Tec District 3, Slash Grydip District 2.
I thought to my self 9 left. We could make it, we could make it. I looked back at the beasts fangs. As I looked closer I saw something engraved into it. It was a circle with 4 lines coming out the top of it and a line slashed halfway in the circle. Weird.