Chapter One

VALENTINA
LARS

I found nothing so intriguingly beautiful, other than poetry. And another exception is staring at the twenty-seven year old man working out. Right, my mouth is watering so much I can't even control myself.

I wonder what else is drooling, or even dripping.

Shush! Sorry.

I was so captivated by him. He was gorgeous. My headphones sent vibrations through my body as I raised my hand against my heart, feeling my heart speed up. I had a habit of feeling my heartbeats, seeing how far I can go in the rush of beats. I love it.

His muscles we're hardening against his black shirt, his shorts were low-waisted, allowing me to catch a glimpse of his black boxers. I want to take those off.

Stop!

I felt my body tighten at the mouth-drooling sight.

I'm no angel like my parents think.

I'm not innocent.

I'm the dirtiest girl I could ever think of. Yes, myself. I have dreams. Visions. Dark fantasies. I fantasize about him. Only him. Ever since I could remember.

I wish I was still little. Thinking of prince charming.

Lie.

I never wanted prince charming. I wanted someone who could spank me over and control me. Okay, I think the scene is getting to me.

I rush through the hallways back upstairs. I find myself entering Addie's bedroom. Valentino and I basically live with her in her bedroom.

As expected, I found them on her bed. Adeline sat with her knees brought up to her chest, leaning against Valentino's shoulder while he scrolled down his phone.

"Hey, why wasn't I invited?" I jokingly ask, jumping on the bed and throwing my legs over Valentino's. I was still dressed in my white tennis skirt, black tights, and a light sweater falling over my shoulder.

Addie huffs. "Cause you were stalking your nine year crush again," She mumbles. "Or you were writing poetry. One of those." She repeats, playing with a braid of her hair.

I roll my eyes. "Valentino, a little help here?" I grab his phone, throwing it on the blanket.

Valentino's eyes shot up, his glare sending me a warning. I pout. He smiles. "How 'bout you make a move? You only live once, Val." Valentino's advice were shittier than my old poems.

I shake my head, but Addie reads my mind so she voices it. "Yeah, so Damien could murder her and Christian?"

"And no, Christian would drown me! He can't even look at me."

Valentino places a peck on Addie's cheek as a distraction. "Well, I caught him checking you out when you were wearing that mini-skirt. I was fucking disgusted."

"Oh, please. Christian would never check me out."

Adeline sits up straight. "One, Christian is literally twenty-seven. Age gaps are cute, but kiss him until you're eighteen. You're only seventeen."

I grin. "Only a little till I become an adult. Oh, and I'm not only kissing him, I'm going to fu---"

I shut the fuck up when the bedroom door opens. Really, Dad?

Papa walks in, hands in his pockets. Addie quickly moves away from Valentino in shyness. "It's two in the morning, guys." Dad states.

I innocently blink. "It's the weekend, Daddy." I pouted, giving him my brightest blue eyes.

"Stop trying to intimate your Mom, you know I can't say no." Dad sighs.

I giggle with Addie. But Valentino was silent. My happiness fades when I comprehend my twin-brother wasn't happy. So on instinct, I was not.

"Addie, did you take your pills?" Dad turns protective mode. I hate it when he does that, he can quickly switch from cute Dad to boss Dad.

Adeline's cheeks become red, she nods. Biggest lie ever. "Okay, goodnight, love you all." He leaves the bedroom, closing the door.

Valentino was the first one to turn to Addie to lecture her. "Why don't you take the pills Addie?" He tried. I know Valentino tries to be calm and soft, but he loses control. Too much.

Adeline furrows her eyebrows. "I-I don't want to. Those pills make me feel bad, inhuman." She whispers.

I glare at Valentino. Mouthing, no. Not now. I don't feel like seeing Addie break down.

Her family after finding out about her eating disorder that we covered up for years, are forcing her to swallow some pills to help her not feel starved. They thought it was great. But when Addie took those pills a few weeks ago, she felt so bad. She had nausea, mutliple puking sessions, and felt depressed.

"At least the pills would help you control your diet. Just think about it, I need you to be strong and healthy," Valentino places his hand under his chin, levelling his eyes to hers. "I love you, okay?"

"Hey, me too!" I yell.

Addie smiles softly. "I love you too." She puts her hand in his.

These two best friend's are leaving me out. So cruel.

_

Short start, I know!