𝑶𝒏𝒆.

Imaiah in picture .

Friday 25th August 2023
Imaiah's Pov .

"Ughhh ! Stop throwing your ugly ass dolls at me Kaleah !" i yelled at my little sister, she was irking my soul with those stupid dolls over hers. She always throws a tantrum when she doesn't get her own way .. it's ridiculous.

"Stop yelling at leah, she's only four years old Imaiah." my momma yelled to me from the kitchen. I sighed deeply and made my way over to her to see what she was making.

I stood next to my mom, watching her place the lasagna in the oven. Dinner was about to be real good.. i thought to myself whilst licking my lips and inhaling the smell of my mom's delicious cooking.

"We have guests coming over in the next 20 minutes so i expect you both to be on your best behaviour, no arguing or you'll both be getting an ass whooping." my mom glared at my sister and i, causing me and Kaleah to burst out laughing.

"Yes ma'am!" me and Kaleah both said at the same time, mom laughed at us and continued doing what she was doing.

20 minutes later ..

I heard the doorbell ring so i stood up and went to get it. Before me stood a tall, beautiful female.. i was stunned but quickly got my words together as i noticed her mother and little brother stood behind her. "U-Uhm.. come in." i stuttered, stepping to the side so they could pass by me.

The girl's mother walked straight into the kitchen to talk to my mom, straight away i heard laughing from the both of them. I smiled at the sight of my mom enjoying herself. I looked around the living room and saw Leah and the little boy playing together.. it was a cute sight but that meant i was left with the mysterious girl stood in the corner.

I walked over to the girl and she lifted her head from her phone and looked at me with a confused expression on her face.

"Wassup?" she questioned and i swiftly replied,
"What's your name?" i looked her up and down. She's a pretty girl honestly.. she seemed like a stem or no label for sure.

I don't know why i was so eager to get to know this girl though.. it was weird since i hated talking to anyone except my best friend.

"Sarai." she answered me with a slight smile on her face which caused me to slightly blush at her beautiful pearly whites.

I nodded my head in response. "I'm Imaiah.. sorry, this is really straightforward but you're just really pretty.." I said quickly, feeling myself get embarrassed.

She shot me a quick smile which was followed by a chuckle. "Thank you beautiful." Sarai said confidently. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach..

I never act like this when i talk to any other female so why does this feel different..?

End Of Chapter ..

Sarai's face will be shown in the next chapter! 💋