𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

Sarai in picture.

Sunday 27th August 2023
Sarai's Pov.

I'm currently packing my overnight bag, ready for the sleepover with Imaiah. We decided that the sleepover would be at her house and honestly i'm nervous as hell.

After i finished packing my bag, i made sure i had everything in there and made my way downstairs.
I slid my feet into my crocs and said bye to my momma and Ki and with that, i walked out the door and knocked on Ms Kingsley's front door.

As i waited for someone to answer the door i put my hair up into a quick bun to keep my curls out of my face.

Suddenly, the door opened and i was greeted by Ms Kingsley.

"Hey hun. Come on in just make sure you take your shoes off and place them on the shoe rack please." She said whilst smiling at me and i did exactly as she said.

I heard someone walking down the stairs so i turned my head, noticing Imaiah standing there. Damn.. she looked so good.. she was wearing a plain black shirt with some jorts, it was simple but wow.

I stood there admiring her for a couple of minutes until i heard her calling my name.

"Saraiiii?" She called my name n i snapped out of it, looking at her with a confused look on my face.

"You were staring at me.." She mumbled and looked down at her feet.

"Oh.. right. My apologies, you just look good right now." I stated, being as honest as ever and surprisingly confident despite how nervous i was.

She let out a giggle and it was the cutest thing ever, It brought a smile to my face.

In Imaiah's Room ..

We were now in her room and this was my first time being in here so i took a good look around. Her room was so cosy and warm, i loved it. It smelt like vanilla and white sage.. i could get used to that smell.

I continued to look around and noticed all her stuffed animals neatly organised in one corner of her room.. it looked like a cosy corner, one that you'd have for younger children but at my big age, i still wanted to sit right in there.

"I'm going to go shower, once i'm done you can take a shower and we can watch a movie or sum." Imaiah said to me. I simply responded with an "Okay."

After Showering ..

We had both showered and were now comfortable on her bed. I just had a sports bra and some shorts on whilst Imaiah sat there looking pretty in an oversized shirt.

Imaiah had put on a random movie but honestly.. i was barely paying attention- i couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She was starting to get tired whilst watching the movie and confidently rested her head on my chest, i wrapped my arms around her and she soon fell asleep, lightly snoring. A smile formed on my face and i allowed myself to fall into a deep sleep.

3:16am..
Imaiah's Pov.

I woke up randomly and looked at the clock on my wall, it read 3:16am. I yawned and realised i was laying on Sarai, she had her arms wrapped around me and i was actually really comfortable.

I gently shook Sarai, waking her up because i'm lowkey scared of the dark.. I know i'm being selfish for waking her up since we have school in a few hours but i was really scared.

"Rai wake up.. please." I said quietly.

"Huh..?" Sarai looked at me and noticed i seemed unsettled.

"What's wrong pretty girl?" She asked me, still half asleep.

"I woke up randomly and i'm scared of the dark.. uhm.. can you cuddle me?" I mumbled the last part, unsure of how she would react to that but surprisingly she turned me over on my side and made me the little spoon, wrapping her arms around my waist.

I don't know what this feeling is but i kinda like it.. I haven't known her very long but she already makes me feel somewhat safe and comfortable with her.
I could sure get used to this.

I felt a soft kiss on my cheek and it made me smile a lot but i let myself fall straight back to sleep.

End Of Chapter.. 💋

Imaiah and Sarai are cuddling AND Imaiah received a kiss from her?
What's next ..