𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.

Imaiah in picture.

2 weeks later..
Wednesday 25th October 2023
Imaiah's Pov.

It's been 2 weeks since Sarai asked me to be her girlfriend and it's been okay i guess.. we argue far too much and she has hit me twice but for some reason.. i forgave her both times. She would always say it's because of the liquor.

I stretched and then flipped over onto my stomach on my bed.

"BAEEEE." I yelled out, irritated and moody. I heard her running up the stairs and she ran straight into my room.

"What's wrong mama?! Are you okay??" She questioned me, almost out of breath.

"My cramps hurt, really bad.." I sniffled, i always get so emotional on my period. I hate it.

She had a sad expression on her face and picked me up, getting in my bed with me laying on top of her. She wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back.

"Try to get some rest baby.. i'll be right here okay?" She said to me in a gentle tone. This girl deadass babies me and i love it.

I nodded my head and allowed my self to fall asleep on her.

2 hours later..

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, noticing i was still laying on top of my beautiful girlfriend. I kissed her forehead and shook her gently, waking her up.

"Hi baby." She said with the biggest smile on her face. She's so adorable but so corny sometimes.. can't say i don't love it though.

"Hellooo." I said still kind of half asleep.

I climbed off of her and helped her up, leading her downstairs with me. I saw ma cooking and Ms Davis was here with Kiano too, he was playing with Kaleah.

I walked over to my ma and clung onto her, i swear i was like her own personal handbag.

"Hey momma, can you make me some chamomile tea please?" I asked her, trying my best to convince her.

"Mai shoo and get off of me, you're old enough to make it yourself." She stated.

"Pleaseeeee." I begged her.

"Mm, fine." She rolled her eyes at me and motioned for me to go check on the little ones.

"Hey Ms Davis." I said as i walked past her and made my way to Kiano and Kaleah.

Saraí sat on the floor next to them and i sat right on her lap. She smiled at me n i kissed her softly.

"Ewww." We heard Ki and Leah say causing us both to burst out laughing.

"Hey little ones, what y'all doing?" I asked them.

"Hi mai mai!" They both said at the same time. They're really the cutest, i swear.

"We're playing with legos." Ki said, showing me what they were building. Sarai and I both just nodded our heads.

We played with them for about an hour and a half until we heard a knock on the door. I instantly ran to get it, knowing it was my sexy ass bestfriend. I swung the door open and jumped into her arms, she caught me of course.