𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆.

Jaliah in picture.

Friday..
Jaliah's pov

*PING*

I rubbed my eyes, still half asleep and checked my phone. Ms Kingsley sent me a dm..? Man lemme jus see what this shi says.

justimaiahh:

Wassup Jaliah.. you busy today?

itssjaliahh:

Nahh.. i was just gonna chill tbh.
Why wsp?

justimaiahh:

You wanna chill w me n my bestfriend Lani?

itssjaliahh:

Fs.

justimaiahh:

Bet.
Meet us at that one big ass park at 2:30.

itssjaliahh:

*liked a message*

Well damn.. guess i'm gonna be occupied today.. we'll see how this shi goes man..

I got out of my bed and went to shower. As soon as i stepped in the shower and felt the hot water hitting my skin, my muscles relaxed and i felt at ease. I began scrubbing my body with my dove body wash, once i finished i washed my hair.

After showering, i brushed my teeth and then used lotion for my body. Can't have no ashy legs n arms over here.. uht uhn.

I started detangling my curls and then added one of my hair products to my hair, defining my curls. One thing about me.. i LOVE my curls.

I then decided to actually put some clothes on.. i just put on my black tupac shirt with some jorts and my jordan 4 black cats. I sprayed some of my cologne on myself and looked in the mirror. Ouuu, damn i look good!

I chuckled to myself and made my way downstairs and began making breakfast for myself. I decided to just make a avocado and egg breakfast burrito.

After i finished making my breakfast, i ate and then went to brush my teeth again. I looked at the time on my phone and it's 2pm.. shit! I forgot i woke up late today.

I grabbed my keys, my vaseline and placed my phone in my pocket, running out the front door and locking it behind me.

I unlocked my car and got in and briskly made my way to the park, i pulled up and parked my car. I made it early, whew.

I looked around for Ms Kingsley.. shit i needa stop callin' her that. Imaiah, her name is Imaiah.

"Jaliah!" Imaiah yelled from behind me.

I turned around and noticed her standing there with another stud.. hm must be her bestfriend.. interesting. I walked over to them and dapped them both up.

"Wassup Imaiah." I said with a slight smile.

"Heyyy Jaliah!!" She said, excitedly.